TBY Forum

TBY Forum (http://www.tobeyoung.org/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tobeyoung.org/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Fargo (http://www.tobeyoung.org/showthread.php?t=31223)

JackStark211 12-15-2015 10:57 AM

Fargo
 
Anyone else watch this show? Season 2 was fucking awesome.

Rob 12-15-2015 12:10 PM

Re: Fargo
 
I started season 2 on Thursday and am 5 or 6 eps in. Excellent television.

JackStark211 12-15-2015 12:25 PM

Re: Fargo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob (Post 793664)
I started season 2 on Thursday and am 5 or 6 eps in. Excellent television.

You should go back and watch season 1 after you finish. You will notice some characters pop up from season 2 that otherwise played small parts in the first season.

Rob 12-15-2015 12:26 PM

Re: Fargo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JackStark211 (Post 793666)
You should go back and watch season 1 after you finish. You will notice some characters pop up from season 2 that otherwise played small parts in the first season.

That's the plan :upyours

sleigher 03-10-2017 05:17 PM

Re: Fargo
 
just rewatched everything in order [ssn two/film/ssn one] in anticipation of the third ssn

the cast for ssn three is great and the story is yet again intriguing

ewan as the balding twin looks incredible - nearly unidentifiable

cant wait!

JackStark211 03-21-2017 09:14 AM

Re: Fargo
 
Season 3



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzOTJOYW_Rk

an old love letter 03-21-2017 06:16 PM

Re: Fargo
 
That cast may be the best for any season any show ever

JackStark211 03-21-2017 11:24 PM

Re: Fargo
 
I love that Carrie Coon will be on both Fargo and Leftovers this spring. She is great

an old love letter 03-22-2017 12:41 AM

Re: Fargo
 
Yeah she's been busy

sleigher 04-21-2017 01:25 PM

Re: Fargo
 
david thewlis might be my favorite part of the new ssn

an old love letter 04-21-2017 02:57 PM

Re: Fargo
 
I need to watch the premiere still

shamooth 04-21-2017 07:30 PM

Re: Fargo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JackStark211 (Post 809387)
I love that Carrie Coon will be on both Fargo and Leftovers this spring. She is great

i think she's hot. even hotter than that trailer trash kate upton.:D

an old love letter 04-23-2017 10:02 PM

Re: Fargo
 
I liked the premiere

Didn't think it needed to be an hour and half. The character motives seem paper thin but we'll see

GILMORE104 04-24-2017 09:11 AM

Re: Fargo
 
My wife and I have the final two episodes of season 2 tonight, haven't started season 3. Really liked how they did this past one. Fat Matt Damon.

JackStark211 04-24-2017 10:23 AM

Re: Fargo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shamooth (Post 810713)
i think she's hot. even hotter than that trailer trash kate upton.:D

She is very hot. We got a nice side boob shot on the opening episode of season 3 The Leftovers.

an old love letter 04-24-2017 08:50 PM

Re: Fargo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GILMORE104 (Post 810819)
My wife and I have the final two episodes of season 2 tonight, haven't started season 3. Really liked how they did this past one. Fat Matt Damon.

Meth Damon

shamooth 04-24-2017 09:55 PM

Re: Fargo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JackStark211 (Post 810823)
She is very hot. We got a nice side boob shot on the opening episode of season 3 The Leftovers.

yes we did. i used to date a chick that looked just like her.

GILMORE104 04-25-2017 09:10 AM

Re: Fargo
 
The ending of season 2 was not good.

JackStark211 04-25-2017 09:30 AM

Re: Fargo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GILMORE104 (Post 810905)
The ending of season 2 was not good.

No? I loved it. So quirky.

GILMORE104 04-25-2017 09:37 AM

Re: Fargo
 
I didn't enjoy it. I guess I just didn't get the whole UFO thing. It's like they threw it out in the first episode, and then at the end of the season they were like "oh fuck, right, we need to bring this back."

sleigher 04-25-2017 10:14 AM

Re: Fargo
 
there are references to aliens and ufos littered throughout ssn two - its incredibly relevant to the time period as well as a tip of the hat to the coens the man who wasnt there

JackStark211 04-25-2017 10:46 AM

Re: Fargo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GILMORE104 (Post 810909)
I didn't enjoy it. I guess I just didn't get the whole UFO thing. It's like they threw it out in the first episode, and then at the end of the season they were like "oh fuck, right, we need to bring this back."

Haha. I wasn't paying attention and thought I was still in The Leftovers thread. Yeah, season 2 did not end that great.

an old love letter 04-25-2017 06:28 PM

Re: Fargo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleigher (Post 810911)
there are references to aliens and ufos littered throughout ssn two - its incredibly relevant to the time period as well as a tip of the hat to the coens the man who wasnt there

Yeah, exactly.

Anyways I loved that aspect of it

sleigher 05-04-2017 10:53 AM

Re: Fargo
 
pretty cool to see mac from its always sunny on a show like this

sleigher 05-20-2017 03:20 AM

Re: Fargo
 
anyone ever read any of noah hawleys novels?

just picked up a few today - looking forward to checking them out


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Page generated in 0.02230 seconds with 9 queries