View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 08:54 PM   #3
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future
Re: Buying Physical Music - Do You Do It?

I was a 90s teenager so CDs were a big part of my life. Bought my first vinyl record in 1997 but was still mostly CDs (and vinyl just for favourite artists - Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins mostly that I was trying to collect). CDs were more functional for me until I got an iPod (a bit late to the game - didnít get one until 2006). Until then I had a discman so CDs were still the way to go.

I started getting a bit more vinyl around 2008, and then in 2009 or 2010 as my salary increased a bit and had more disposable income I decided to try to buy everything on vinyl from that point on, which Iíve done (unless itís not released on vinyl, then Iíll buy the CD).

Iíve replaced heaps of my CDs with vinyl over the years so there arenít so many CDs left, and theyíre not out on display except for the box sets. I have them all in drawers in the garage but they still get used - Iím always pulling ones out and rotating the CDs I have in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02243 seconds with 10 queries