View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 11:39 AM   #8
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying Physical Music - Do You Do It?

Yup. Less than I used to. I'll have to snap a photo of my CD wall. Lots of stuff accumulated since the late 80s. Rock, Punk/Hardcore, a little metal, lots of "quality" stuff, prog, or what ever. Separate sections for classical/contemporary music; and jazz. I have a vinyl collection as well. If I've accumulated old demos or rarities on cassette, I keep those.

My corny punk band did a 7" in 87, and it's oddly lasted as long as any of my "better" music. That medium is hopefully back to stay, though I used to buy vinyl back in the day as a cheaper alternative to CD! It'd be nice to pay less than $25 for record.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02031 seconds with 10 queries