View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:52 PM   #19
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Matt Mays & El Torpedo - Terminal Romance

Quote:
Folks, I'd like to inform you all of a change in line up for the summer tour. Since the departure of Tim Baker, and recently bassist Andy Patil, I've decided to call on some old musical friends: Dale Murray and Serge Sampson, who I started with in a group called The Guthries way back when. I also called in a Halifax friend named Damien Moynihan. Damien plays the drums for the young blues great Garrett Mason and I’ve long admired his playing.

Since this is such a new group of guys, I've decided to let the name El Torpedo go. Andy was one of the best performers I've ever seen. Getting to play next to him for seven years was nothing short of a privilege. Tim was the musical anchor of the group since early days. El Torpedo was a great band and a band that I will always be proud of. Adam Baldwin and Jay Smith will continue on and expect to see them at this summer’s gigs.

Things change, the clocks keeps pounding forward. I feel their rhythm and am desired to pound on as well. I'm inspired by newness. Fueled by change. It's like the excitement of finding a new love. The theme of my live show will remain the same. Good friends playing loud rock n' roll together. We look forward to seeing you all this summer.
- Matt.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02381 seconds with 10 queries