View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 11:59 AM   #4
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fake news? - Perceptions of the media

Its weird and complex time for news for certain. With billionaire owners, or massive corporations owning publications and channels, I think most news outlets have an angle or leaning in terms of what gets covered. Unfortunately it opens most outlets to attack over bias. And in the past two years its gotten worse, where if you disagree or dislike anything, it gets labeled as "Fake News". The attempt to maximize entertainment/viewership/sales makes this worse.

That being said, I think most reporters are professionals and work hard to report the story with the known facts with integrity and the ethical standards of reporting. I think as long as it continues, the media is still legitimate.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03589 seconds with 10 queries