View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 06:07 PM   #1334
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Australian/NZ Chat Thread

And the hits keep coming for One Nation. Steve Dickson, party leader in Queensland and one of the two One Nation officials involved in the recent NRA scandal has just resigned this morning.

Apparently, trying to sell out our gun laws in exchange for political donations wasn't the only thing naughty Steve was filmed doing in Washington....

Quote:
One Nation Senate candidate for Queensland Steve Dickson has offered to resign after footage was released of him making derogatory comments and touching a dancer in a US strip club.

Mr Dickson said in a statement he apologised sincerely for his behaviour.

"The footage shown does not reflect the person I am. It shows a person who was drunk and not in control of his actions and I take full responsibility for allowing that to happen," he said.

The vision was recorded during an undercover investigation by Al Jazeera but aired for the first time by Nine's A Current Affair on Monday.

It was filmed as part of the same operation which last month revealed Mr Dickson and party advisor James Ashby travelled to the US last year seeking campaign help from lobby groups like the National Rifle Association (NRA).

The newly released recordings showed Mr Dickson talking disparagingly about the dancers with fake gun rights advocate Rodger Muller in the Washington club.

Al Jazeera: How to sell a massacre

An undercover investigation documents One Nation's efforts to solicit political donations from heavy hitters in the gun lobby. Watch the documentary on iview.
He refers to one dancer as a "b**ch" and says of another: "Little t**s, nothing there."

Mr Dickson is also filmed as saying: " I think white women f**k a whole lot better, they know what they're doing. Asian chicks don't.

"I've done more Asian than I know what to do with."

Another segment shows him talking with a dancer after slipping money into her lingerie.

"You need to slide your hand on my ****," he says to the dancer.

"Right now?" she asks.

"Yeah absolutely," he responds.

She declines, saying: "I can't do that sorry, they'll probably notice."

Mr Dickson also appears in front of a pole dancer while sliding money into her underwear.

In his statement he said he was deeply remorseful for his "disrespectful comments towards women".

"I found the footage difficult to watch as my words and actions under intoxication and in that environment, are not a true reflection of myself," he said.

"Despite being on a self-funded trip with a person who I never imagined to be an undercover journalist funded by the Qatar government.

"Yesterday I offered Senator Pauline Hanson my resignation."
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-...video/11056676
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08187 seconds with 10 queries