View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 12:14 AM   #3228
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all
Re: Movie Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Ray Romano can really act too. There was a lot of depth in that performance.

I didn't realise the Duplass brothers had scored a four picture deal with Netflix either, until reading about Paddleton. That's good news, I love their work.
agreed - i love what romano did in the big sick and vinyl - hes really surprised me with his second act as a dramatic actor

same re the brothers duplass - i actually really liked the roadtrip aspect to paddleton because it reminded me of the puffy chair ... listened to a really interesting interview with mark in which he mentioned taking a lot of meetings early on only to find out that there was nothing in common with the work that studios were offering and what they were interested in doing - he said after a few too many of those jay and he decided 'we make movies - not meetings' - looks like their credo really worked out for them and im so happy to see them getting work in different areas and on different platforms
sleigher is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.01891 seconds with 10 queries