View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 06:39 PM   #3459
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ryan Adams, abuse, the Stans, and people who believe no apology is good enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecalling View Post
Well.

I don't necessarily disagree with you. I know we're discussing this one angry guy, but I don't see much anger from anyone. Just a lot of disappointment.

As far as the Ava texts are concerned, that's not a hill I wanna die on... but I do feel that the longer this goes with no charges pressed, the less water this whole "but he likes teens" argument has.
It's a ridiculously long thread and people's comments are open to interpretation. I saw plenty of anger, and disappointment too. And that's okay, at least until it crosses over into something irrational.

In terms of the texts, I doubt he'll be charged. But personally, the "don't tell your mother" text sealed the deal. He's a grown man who, at the very least, suspected Ava might be underage. He was worried enough about it to make R Kelly jokes. If some fans are happy to let that slide, that's their choice. I just choose differently.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.01642 seconds with 10 queries