View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #43
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future
Re: The Walking Dead

Hmm. I don't know. I think she's taken over kinda as the governor, but he'll never stand for that. Plus in the preview for next week, he says "she can't be trusted" or whatever about probably taking sides with Daryl and the prison crew.
How about the prison newbies? What the hell is with those white people and wanting to take over. Yeah right, like they could take down Carl. But now they're gone because they thought Rick was talking to them, but really he was just talking to hallucinations.

Rick losing his mind sucks. Bummer. I hope he can come back from that, or this is going to get even scarier for his crew. Maybe Carl and Hershel will be the new authorities. We'll have to see.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02979 seconds with 10 queries