View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 06:00 PM   #9
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2017 Top Ten lists.

2017 seems (to me, at least) to be the year all our favourite artists put out a decent record, but unremarkable compared to their previous work.

I've listened to and enjoy Japandroids and WOD the most this year. Japandroids is kind of commercial for them which softens their sting; the WOD, as Tim says, is more of the same. The National's new one is good, it just isn't capturing my interest. Prisoner's is fine, haven't heard it in awhile. I don't really want a "dark" Taylor Swift record. LCD is good, I don't mind it playing in the background, but haven't really gotten fully immersed in it. Didn't even hear the Arcade Fire record. There's new artists as usual with really vague names and album covers. I'd be looking there for something special but just haven't had the time.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02193 seconds with 10 queries