View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 09:13 AM   #3
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Presidential Election 2020

I feel in many ways 2020 is gonna be more important than 2016. The lines have been drawn over the past 4 years. I think this election decides where the country really wants to go as a whole. Embrace nationalism and close ourselves off to the world while sunning brown and black people, or move the US to a more progressive policy like many countries in Europe.

My gut tells me America really wants to be inclusive, but my gut also thought Trump would never become president.

I think he could be defeated. Everyone knows his flaws by now. He's got a schtick and most seem to be tired of it. He really hasn't accomplished much, despite controlling the Congress for 2 years. His floor seems to be 35% likability and it's tough to win an election on that. But on the other hand you have the electoral college.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.01856 seconds with 10 queries