View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 01:36 AM   #34
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of
Re: "ďAyn quests for her ideal rational hero. Anti-communist (was born in Russia) and

I'm not sure I follow your first point? Why are rights and ideas different for Americans? They always have been. I'm not sure how else to answer that?

Most hospitals in America are privately owned. For instance, St. Mary's Hospital in my hometown is owned by a private company called "Bon Secours". The only real instance of Socialized, government regulated health care in America are military health care facilities and free clinics (neither of which are very good.)

When the people in Louisiana were suffering? They were largely suffering due to the Government aid that was given. The Ice trucks, water trucks, etc etc... were all government subsidized and they was actually a very large controversy over how much money was wasted on them and how a lot their product was never delivered (No profit motive to get it there.) If it was a private company delivering a product it makes out of its own pocket, you never would have had an issue.
GILMORE104 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03046 seconds with 10 queries