View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 01:55 AM   #42
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of
Re: "ďAyn quests for her ideal rational hero. Anti-communist (was born in Russia) and

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILMORE104 View Post
What are you talking about? You asked about Louisiana, so I responded about Louisiana? What's wrong with my philosophy? I gave you the reason why the supplies needed didn't get there and the way it could be solved in the future?

You asked about hospitals, I cited a hospital my family and I use? I was merely stating there that the Government doesn't subsidize hospitals here.

Did I miss something?
no, maybe i wasn't clear. i was using an example from america, but the rest of what i said i intended to apply to the world.

anyway, i appreciate you taking the time to read and respond, this is really interesting. thanks
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02373 seconds with 10 queries