TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Canadian manhunt

Old 07-29-2019, 08:54 PM   #1
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Canadian manhunt

Anyone following the search for McLeod and Schmegelsky? Its getting intensive coverage here because one of the alleged victims is an Aussie.
Looks like the Canadians are throwing everything at finding the pair, but without success so far unfortunately.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:54 AM   #2
FavoriteEver

FavoriteEver is a jewel in the roughFavoriteEver is a jewel in the rough
Re: Canadian manhunt

I wasn't, but I will be now. It almost reminds me of a couple of years ago when those prisoners escaped from Dannemora Prison in upstate NY. That was a crazy couple of weeks. They'll catch them when they get desperate enough and start making mistakes.
FavoriteEver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:45 AM   #3
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Anyone following the search for McLeod and Schmegelsky? Its getting intensive coverage here because one of the alleged victims is an Aussie.
Looks like the Canadians are throwing everything at finding the pair, but without success so far unfortunately.
i follow all things canada on reddit

have been watching this
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:36 PM   #4
gweeps
=

gweeps is a jewel in the roughgweeps is a jewel in the rough

Crazy that two guys can allegedly kill 3 people and just vanish.
Old 07-30-2019, 03:39 PM   #5
FavoriteEver

Yeah I know. I just read one article that was saying that they could have succumbed to the challenging terrain in Manitoba and we wouldn't even know. They could just be dead in a swamp someplace and it'd probably take a while to find the bodies.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:17 PM   #6
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Newspapers here are reporting that the search is basically back to square one, after they failed to find them at York Landing.

We had a guy here in NSW who murdered two women and then managed to hide out in remote bushland for seven years. He was Aboriginal and had pretty good bushman skills, plus police think he had some people helping him for the first couple of years. He got caught in the same way FavouriteEver mentioned - he just got desperate, tired of living like an animal, and started taking too many risks. Just shows how hard it can be to find someone in really wild country.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:48 PM   #7
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Looks like they are searching a lake for them now.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:20 PM   #8
FavoriteEver

Found deceased from what I understand.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:53 PM   #9
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Either suicide or the elements got them I guess. Perhaps catching them alive might have given the police and families some idea as to why they did this. But then again, chances are the why wouldn't have made sense anyway.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:51 PM   #10
FavoriteEver

Suicide by gunshot. Is it bad that I wish the elements had gotten to them instead?
Old 08-12-2019, 08:46 PM   #11
gweeps
=

gweeps is a jewel in the roughgweeps is a jewel in the rough

What a pointless waste of lives.
Sponsored Links