TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ryan Adams to stalk Rob Thomas and other TBY members

Old 08-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future
Exclamation Ryan Adams to stalk Rob Thomas and other TBY members

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
I love that idea- doing an interview with someone once a week- like Letterman style. There a TON of cool, weird, neat folks out here ( I mean, it is Los Angeles right ) that I could interview ands maybe even do a jam with at the end. Like once a week.
OK- that is a solid awesome idea.
New poems- total given.
I wanted to do something specific related to the TBY forums and how nasty some of that stuff is. I think from a sociological standpoint it would be interesting- however, I too have been guilty of pushing the boundaries of socially acceptable behavior on-line ( elsewhere??) but on-line being the idea- since you are basically hidden from view- seems more interesting. I mean, as fucked up as I have ever been I have backed my shit up in person- so I thought it might be interesting to locate and stalk these members.
I have Robert Thomas the owner of TBY, I have his address now, his home phone and I have pictures of his house. I even have some info on where he works etc.
I am basically just being put in the know as some of what is on his site could be considered threatening to some folks, to me, and in my life. I am just kept in the loop as that place is being perused for anything legally threatening or any copyright violations. You know, because, I am all for people saying whatever they like, but maybe this should now get flipped around for fun. I think getting to know these people would be really fun!!!!
Anyway I thought that might be funny.
You know, maybe what would be interesting would be to give these people the attention they so desperately need/want.
http://www.ryanadamsarchive.com/showthread.php?t=17613

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:58 PM   #2
gsmile
The Mass Dullness

gsmile is a name known to allgsmile is a name known to allgsmile is a name known to allgsmile is a name known to all
Re: Ryan Adams to stalk Rob Thomas and other TBY members

gsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:01 PM   #3
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Old 08-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

Sorry.

Last edited by Magnolia Mountain; 08-03-2009 at 03:11 PM..
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Mountain View Post
I posted this already.
I'm sorry?

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
Old 08-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Mountain View Post
I posted this already.
I think the official craziness of this statement makes it deserving of it's own thread.

Oh, and seriously, WTF?
Old 08-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Fuck La- You ROCK. You are going to get ridden out on a rail.

I'll be there for you.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #8
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

This is just great.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:18 PM   #9
Ewok's Groupie
The MF Original!

Ewok's Groupie is a jewel in the roughEwok's Groupie is a jewel in the rough

I haven't read anything that was "threatening" to Ryan or his family on TBY.

I do recall someone on RAA being a bit ... obsessed. Does she still post there?
Ewok's Groupie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:27 PM   #10
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

This is awful. Not to mention not fair.

My head hurts just thinking about it.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #11
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Karl was creepy. I think Ryan takes the cake.

Will I be sued for saying that?
Old 08-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #12
La Cienega
la la la la la

I wonder who else he wants to stalk besides Rob?

last.fm
Old 08-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #13
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

wok and you.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:33 PM   #14
La Cienega
la la la la la

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I thought Karl was creepy. I think Ryan takes the cake.

Will I be sued for saying that?
Seriously. I was weirded out when Karl somehow got his hands on my personal email address. But at least he didn't post it on the web...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruit View Post
wok and you.
I doubt me. I think I fall in a no-man's land of fans he doesn't care about. I am not a "good" and undauntingly-supportive enough fan for him to like me, but I'm not "bad" or hateful enough for him to dislike me, I don't think. I think I used to be a "better" fan and that is when he noticed a post or photo or two of mine on RAA.

last.fm
Old 08-03-2009, 03:37 PM   #15
mattinmass
Directionfull since 2013

mattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to all

can he sue me for calling him a worthless piece of shit?
mattinmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:38 PM   #16
BigNosedDago
The Golden Jew

BigNosedDago is a jewel in the roughBigNosedDago is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattinmass View Post
can he sue me for calling him a worthless piece of shit?
he won't sue you but you might find him in your bushes one night
BigNosedDago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #17
BigNosedDago
The Golden Jew

the guy is the biggest crybaby I've ever seen
Old 08-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #18
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god Rob is the one taking the heat.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:40 PM   #19
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 08-03-2009, 03:40 PM   #20
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Ryan needs to call out by name which posters he has a problem with.

We need names!
Old 08-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #21
Ewok's Groupie
The MF Original!

Ewok's Groupie is a jewel in the roughEwok's Groupie is a jewel in the rough

I just think it's funny that he has the nerve to bitch about the "venom" spewed on TBY, and then post something like that.

If anyone here was hiding behind the internet, they wouldn't post actual photos and location information about themselves.

Also... pointing out other people's need for attention only serves as a highlight for his own need for attention.

I still love the guy, but I'm not going to bite my tongue because he's a "celebrity" and prefers ass-kissing fans.

There is plenty to praise him about, and just as much to criticize. That's generally true of everyone.
Ewok's Groupie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #22
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

i wonder if he appreciates my avatar?
Old 08-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #23
mattinmass
Directionfull since 2013

mattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to all

i bet it's Pash
mattinmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:43 PM   #24
Tim Simmons

Agreed.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #25
BigNosedDago
The Golden Jew

racial profilingC
Sponsored Links