Feeds will become famous soon enough
Angry hi i am knut - so gdmn cute damn

hi i am knut - so gdmn cute damn

More...
Feeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #2
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hi i am knut - so gdmn cute damn

Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #3
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

touche
Old 12-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #4
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Knut's fourth birthday:
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:10 PM   #5
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Diced small child with a side order of vegetables. Happy birthday!
Old 12-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #6
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

He seems content. I'm happy for him.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #7
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

He's just drugged to stop him eating everyone
Old 12-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #8
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

You have some sort of hidden (not so hidden) hatred towards Knut?
Old 12-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

I don't like bears. Except for Yogi, he's fine. I made the mistake of listening to the audio of that guy and his girlfriend who got eaten by bears in Canada (??) a few years ago.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #10
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

I don't think I recall that story, but we do have a lot of bears here. I won't bring it up anymore.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #11
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
I don't think I recall that story, but we do have a lot of bears here. I won't bring it up anymore.
I'm just kidding. Sort of. Bears are scary.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #12
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

This is where Martha visited: http://www.tundrabuggy.com/
Old 12-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Okay, just checked. It happened in Alaska. The guy was a wildlife documentary maker called Timothy Treadwell.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #14
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
This is where Martha visited: http://www.tundrabuggy.com/
Hmmm, I could probably handle looking at bears from something like that buggy. Maybe.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #15
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

It also starts at about $3000.00.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #16
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
It also starts at about $3000.00.
Yikes.
I'll just wait until Oprah takes 10000 people with her to Canada and hope for the best then.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:58 PM   #17
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Knut has kicked the bucket.

Quote:
Knut the polar bear, who became world famous after he was hand-reared by keepers after his mother rejected him, has died at the age of four.

A spokesman for Berlin zoo, where Knut was kept, said the bear was found floating in the pool inside his enclosure.

Bear keeper Heiner Kloes said the cause of death was not known, and a post-mortem examination would be held.

In captivity, polar bears can live until they are about 30 years old.

Berlin Mayor Klaus Wowereit called Knut's death awful.

"We all held him so dearly. He was the star of the Berlin zoos," Mr Wowereit told BZ newspaper.

Knut became world-famous after his birth in 2006, as news of his unusual upbringing emerged.

In 2007, Knut generated more than 5m (4.4m; $7m) euros in extra income for Berlin zoo, from the sale of tickets and Knut-branded merchandise.

As his fame grew, a row over the royalties from the bear's popularity erupted between Berlin Zoo and Neumuenster Zoo, where he was born.

Eventually Berlin Zoo agreed to pay 430,000 euros to compensate Neumuenster.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12796359
Old 03-19-2011, 09:32 PM   #18
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

My world is crashing down around me.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #19
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
My world is crashing down around me.
Keep(er) Heiner Kloes in your prayers
Old 03-23-2011, 01:40 AM   #20
Firefly

Firefly will become famous soon enough

There's a YouTube vid of Knut's last moments. It's very hard to watch. (He obviously had a seizure of some sort, ... that's quite clear). Now the autopsy has come out saying that it revealed "brain changes," so it would seem it would go along with having a seizure.
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #21
OPI
Let the daylight in...

OPI will become famous soon enough

Knut's 1/2 sister!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/31/world/...iref=obnetwork

Old 04-05-2012, 03:13 AM   #22
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #23
OPI
Let the daylight in...

OPI will become famous soon enough

And his half-sister lives!
Old 04-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #24
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

I want to know Ryan's thoughts about unfortunate Til, the earless celebrity bunny who was stepped on and killed by a cameraman.

The fate of 17-day-old Til, a bunny with a genetic defect, was plastered across German newspapers on Thursday, the same day a small zoo in Saxony was to have presented him to the world at a press conference.

The cameraman told Bild newspaper he hadn't seen Til, who had buried himself in hay, when he took the fateful step backward Wednesday.

Zoo director Uwe Dempewolf tells Spiegel magazine Til didn't suffer: "It was a direct hit."
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links