TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

NEW SINGLE

Old 08-20-2018, 09:42 AM   #51
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW SINGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedLikeFreights View Post
Of all the songs with the "prisoner" sound, this is one of the better ones to me for some reason.
It's a good tune.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:01 AM   #52
WreckTangle

WreckTangle will become famous soon enough

Is this track available anywhere? Can't seem to find it.

I took about a year off from my obsession with Ryan. As much as I love his music - I strongly associate it with some of the toughest moments of my life and I needed a little space...but after seeing a trailer for Juliet, Naked - I realized it was maybe time to start spinning his records again and now I'm trying to get caught back up.
"Everything you ever touched is undisturbed and hangs out, Like crime scene evidence undisturbed in dust, I don't dare touch anything because it's evidence of us, And it means everything, Well sort of..."
WreckTangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:11 AM   #53
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

right above, from Music Millennium
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:11 AM   #54
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.musicmillennium.com/UPC/...ams_About-Time
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:29 PM   #55
WreckTangle

WreckTangle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
Thank you! Just purchased. Can't wait to listen.
"Everything you ever touched is undisturbed and hangs out, Like crime scene evidence undisturbed in dust, I don't dare touch anything because it's evidence of us, And it means everything, Well sort of..."
WreckTangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:24 AM   #56
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future

Finally got around to trying to buy this. Oh, US only. Damn.
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 07:06 AM   #57
coachlee19

coachlee19 is an unknown quantity at this point

meh.......
coachlee19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 10:12 AM   #58
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukin View Post
Finally got around to trying to buy this. Oh, US only. Damn.
you ain't missin shit.
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 11:52 AM   #59
Dan33185

Dan33185 is a jewel in the roughDan33185 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebalvenie View Post
you ain't missin shit.
No kidding. Just listen to anything on S/T or Prisoner, and you'll get the general idea of this song as well. Not much variation the last few albums.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:05 PM   #60
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan33185 View Post
No kidding. Just listen to anything on S/T or Prisoner, and you'll get the general idea of this song as well. Not much variation the last few albums.
which brings this to mind:

https://twitter.com/ArtieFox/status/900155318604374016
sleigher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 03:47 PM   #61
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

I actually like the song....
Old 10-25-2018, 08:49 AM   #62
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 09:24 AM   #63
SonofabitchVanOwen

SonofabitchVanOwen will become famous soon enough

I thought Prisoner was a fantastic record, especially everything up to and including Haunted House.

I've been an RA fan for a long time, and I really think I would've been completely happy with that record if it had dropped during his more fertile period. I didn't really like much on the self-titled or Ashes and Fire, with a few exceptions.

I do not like this song at all.
SonofabitchVanOwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:26 AM   #64
baptizedpotato

baptizedpotato is a jewel in the roughbaptizedpotato is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofabitchVanOwen View Post
I thought Prisoner was a fantastic record, especially everything up to and including Haunted House.

I've been an RA fan for a long time, and I really think I would've been completely happy with that record if it had dropped during his more fertile period. I didn't really like much on the self-titled or Ashes and Fire, with a few exceptions. I do not like this song at all.
I agree with all that. really think Prisoner was a return to form after A&F and S/T. and about half of the B-sides is excellent as well. i listened to again the other day and it really holds up well after 2 years. the point of releasing this as a single escapes me.
baptizedpotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links