TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

***The Royal Wedding***

Old 05-04-2015, 06:02 PM   #151
ishellmay
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

ishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to behold
Re: ***The Royal Wedding***

I didn't even know she was pregnant.

But I had a feeling they would throw Diana in the name somewhere.
ishellmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 08:21 AM   #152
FavoriteEver

FavoriteEver is a jewel in the roughFavoriteEver is a jewel in the rough

I wonder if the Queen is pissed that Elizabeth and Diana are right next to each other
FavoriteEver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 06:46 PM   #153
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

It's Harry The Spare's turn on Saturday. Getting huge media coverage here, and I suspect its probably generating more attention than usual in the US because of the bride. It's nice of her family to provide the pre-wedding entertainment too. They are like characters from an Adam Sandler comedy come to life.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:55 PM   #154
FavoriteEver

FavoriteEver is a jewel in the roughFavoriteEver is a jewel in the rough

There's something very attention seeking about her and/or her family. Call me cynical, but I don't see it lasting forever.
FavoriteEver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:40 PM   #155
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavoriteEver View Post
There's something very attention seeking about her and/or her family. Call me cynical, but I don't see it lasting forever.
Her family - with the likely exception of her mother - seems like a trainwreck. As for the bride, marrying into that family must be a tough gig for anyone. She looks to be the goods on paper - she's articulate, used to the limelight, photogenic and has shown an interest in charitable causes, etc.
Whether she can handle the lifestyle and pressures of the role remains to be seen though. Diana and Sarah Ferguson couldn't handle it - and they were blue-blood English sloanes much more accustomed to the ways of the aristocracy.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links