TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Thread to dump all of Jack's disgusting and pointless posts in

Old 09-08-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute
Thread to dump all of Jack's disgusting and pointless posts in

i'm gettin' really tired of this negative rep bullshit.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold
Re: 10 Years Ago Today...

hahaha, what were you neg repped for? It seems to be going around lately. Also, I do enjoy this video, but I think it works better for NYNY than this.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #3
raisemyglass
non smoker. happy.*

raisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to behold

Banned.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerqueen View Post
hahaha, what were you neg repped for? It seems to be going around lately.
Stupid things. I posted a Police single cover for "Can't Stand Losing You" in the Listening thread (three years ago and got neg repped yesterday), and it's of Stewart Copeland with a noose around his neck, standing on a block of ice next to a space heater, and the neg rep comment was "racist." Also that I said I like Enemy Fire, also that I was excited for the Noel Gallagher record, also that I said "" to a comment in the Ashes & Fire thread.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.

Last edited by ewok.online; 09-08-2011 at 06:43 PM..
Old 09-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #5
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisemyglass View Post
Banned.
who was.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #6
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
Stupid things. I posted a Police single cover for "Can't Stand Losing You" in the Listening thread (three years ago and got neg repped yesterday), and it's of Stewart Copeland with a noose around his neck, standing on a block of ice next to a space heater, and the neg rep comment was "racist." Also that I said I like Enemy Fire, also that I was excited for the Noel Gallagher record, also that I said "" to a comment in the Ashes & Fire thread.
It's okay, you still have like 1,000,000 green dotty things
Old 09-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #7
ewok.online
CATHERINE

It's not the points, it's the arrogance and using the rep for stupid things. I don't need a rep that says "blowin' loads over everyone's faces."

Old 09-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #8
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Oh so Jack was reppin you?
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #9
ewok.online
CATHERINE

It would seem that way, yes.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:50 PM   #10
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's not the points, it's the arrogance and using the rep for stupid things. I don't need a rep that says "blowin' loads over everyone's faces."
Was that + or - rep with that comment?!
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #11
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It would seem that way, yes.
If it makes you feel any better, I have no idea how to see other people's reps, so at least one person doesn't see such debaucherous comments
Old 09-09-2011, 09:01 AM   #12
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILMORE104 View Post
If it makes you feel any better, I have no idea how to see other people's reps, so at least one person doesn't see such debaucherous comments
Nobody else can see it, but that's still not the point.

And I realize you're belittling and patronizing me, but it bothers me. Yes, I know it's the fucking internet, but it's somebody going out of their way to be annoying. It's not what the rep system is about.

On top of that, it's the constant over-the-line comments and gross out factor, and things that just don't need to be said when other people are trying to have a conversation.

It started funny, but it's worn thin.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #13
GILMORE104
Moo

Quote:
Nobody else can see it, but that's still not the point.

And I realize you're belittling and patronizing me, but it bothers me. Yes, I know it's the fucking internet, but it's somebody going out of their way to be annoying. It's not what the rep system is about.

On top of that, it's the constant over-the-line comments and gross out factor, and things that just don't need to be said when other people are trying to have a conversation.

It started funny, but it's worn thin.
I gotcha. I'll lay off on the comments, I don't want you to think I was trying to patronize you, which I wasn't.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:55 AM   #14
GoodSkanky

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

I work a little blue on TBY, but if I didn't, I'd no longer be truly GoodSkanky!!!

I try to make up for it in other ways...
Old 09-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #15
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisemyglass View Post
Banned.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #16
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That neg-rep was not me, although the context would have one believe otherwise. Cheers to the creative bastard who is ripping off my material.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #17
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That neg-rep was not me, although the context would have one believe otherwise. Cheers to the creative bastard who is ripping off my material.
This is a lie.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #18
raisemyglass
non smoker. happy.*

raisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jack's antics

Oh snap.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #19
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #20
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

On two counts.

1) It was a positive rep (wok never said it was negative)
2) Jack left it
Old 09-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #21
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

can you tell that kind of stuff? guess I never really thought about it before.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #22
Rob
Administrator

Yeah it's part of the admin (and i think mod) panel.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:18 PM   #23
JackStark211

It was me? Hahaha. I guess I am more creative than originally thought. Rob, cheers for making my head even bigger than it already is.

But seriously, I leave so many damn rep points how the hell am I suppose to keep up with what I said.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #24
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

I like Jack.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #25
GoodSkanky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
On two counts.

1) It was a positive rep (wok never said it was negative)
2) Jack left it
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!
Sponsored Links