TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

TBY Guides: How to give reputation

Old 06-29-2011, 11:48 AM   #76
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TBY Guides: How to give reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
All hell is gonna break loose.
Rep Wars???
JackStark211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #77
Gibba
Team Massbag Member

Gibba will become famous soon enough

the king of the cocklords needs to have his privileges revoked.
Gibba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #78
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

who is the king of the cocklords? he approved of one of my posts.

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #79
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

I was wondering that myself. They liked my Taco Bell thread.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #80
JackStark211

And Gibba, please stop giving me infractions for post that are over 4 months old. Very childish of you, madam.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #81
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

I am the dutchess of the cocklords. But I sign my rep as bot.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #82
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
I am the dutchess of the cocklords. But I sign my rep as bot.
Hahahahaha.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:26 AM   #83
Gibba
Team Massbag Member

I love how Jack, aka "The King of the cocklords" thinks I give a shit about rep. Although he shouldn't be allowed to post it IMO, but atleast he brings some humor (as smittay as it may be) to this place.

TGIF

Old 07-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #84
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibba View Post
I love how Jack, aka "The King of the cocklords" thinks I give a shit about rep. Although he shouldn't be allowed to post it IMO, but atleast he brings some humor (as smittay as it may be) to this place.

TGIF

hahahaha. i did the broken bells, death cab, and the iphone/ipad ones. i am not the king of the cocklords though. clever handle though.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #85
Gibba
Team Massbag Member

Jack you've been exposed. Stop acting like like a child. We all know you are the king of cocks.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #86
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibba View Post
Jack you've been exposed. Stop acting like like a child. We all know you are the king of cocks.
You would like that wouldn't you? If it were not for the fact that you can't rep yourself, I would have assumed the cocklord was you. hahaha
Old 07-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #87
the king of the cocklords

the king of the cocklords is on a distinguished road

the king of the cocklords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #88
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Admittedly, I thought Jack was the Cocklord, but if he says he's not, I'll take his word for it.

He dig my posts it seems so more power to him.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #89
plath

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
You would like that wouldn't you? If it were not for the fact that you can't rep yourself, I would have assumed the cocklord was you. hahaha
Jack are you neg-repping me for not liking RA's music?!! For shame!!!
Just you watch your back from now on.

Old 07-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #90
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

jack is out of control
Old 07-14-2011, 04:20 PM   #91
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post
Jack are you neg-repping me for not liking RA's music?!! For shame!!!
Just you watch your back from now on.

No, I have been positive repping almost everyone. Actually, I have become some sort of rep whore.

Old 09-08-2011, 08:03 PM   #92
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

This seems like an opportune time to point out that giving excessive amounts of neg rep for silly reasons does not often end well.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #93
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Should I just turn it off?

Jack flooded my inbox yesterday while I was out of town.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #94
JackStark211

Quote:
Should I just turn it off?

Jack flooded my inbox yesterday while I was out of town.
I sure did.

I made a post in this thread back in June about rep wars. It seems that has become a reality. I would keep the rep option open. I get a great kick out of both my positive and negative feedback. I personally don't understand how something so minimal could even upset someone to the point of hysteria (although I've been surprised to find it can). I could be wrong though.

If anything, I would remove the "infraction" option. When I had the privilege of being able to give infractions I honestly did not know what they were. I mistakenly gave some to Gibba (who never forgave me) thinking it was nothing more than a neg-rep. He responded by giving me infractions for "Inappropriate Language" when I posted in the DCFC thread how "I can get excited for this. Great news!!! Finally!!!", which in turn both of us remained at each others neck there after. Ewok.online is also guilty of abusing the infraction system. I received and infraction for "Spammed Advertisements" when I created the Neil Young poll, which was the reason I was banned. That just seemed like to easily a power for people to abuse.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #95
JackStark211

So you decided to do away with them again? Hahahahaha. Sad that people get so upset over such a silly little thing. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #96
Rob
Administrator

I removed them because you were the only person that was using them.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:02 AM   #97
JackStark211

Quote:
I removed them because you were the only person that was using them.
LOL. Not true though, as my User CP clearly states.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #98
Rob
Administrator

That was me trying to get your rep down so you wouldn't have as much of an effect on other people's reps.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:11 AM   #99
JackStark211

Quote:
That was me trying to get your rep down so you wouldn't have as much of an effect on other people's reps.
What does this even mean?
Old 09-12-2011, 11:12 AM   #100
JackStark211

So the higher rep I had, the more points i was removing from other people?