TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

TBY Guides: How to give reputation

Old 02-11-2009, 08:16 AM   #1
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
TBY Guides: How to give reputation

Reputation is one of the hottest commodities around TBY. If you are wondering how you can positively or negatively affect your fellow posters, here's how.

Step 1.

Select the scale on the lower left side of a post. (Circled below)

Step 2.

Select either "I approve" or "I disapprove". If you select "I disapprove", you must type a message. If you select "I approve", the message is optional. Click Add to Reputation, and you are all set.

Last edited by Rob; 02-11-2009 at 08:37 AM..
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #2
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future
Re: TBY Guides: How to give reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
the message is options
you mean optional?

(eek! don't neg rep me for pointing out your typo!)

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #3
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

THANKS

It's working for me now. Seems like I tried it awhile ago and clicking the link didn't work.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:58 PM   #5
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

how do you view your reps?
Old 02-13-2009, 03:04 PM   #6
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Click User CP in the top left hand corner, and it is the first thing that comes up, all those green batteries are reps, and then you see comments. At the top of that section has tour rep point total.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:04 PM   #7
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

spanks
Old 02-16-2009, 02:27 AM   #8
radioradi0

radioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to all

Addendum: If you have an impaired sense of humor, the - rep option is not for you. Log off and do something else until the urge passes. Kthnxbai
radioradi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:31 AM   #9
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioradi0 View Post
Addendum: If you have an impaired sense of humor, the - rep option is not for you. Log off and do something else until the urge passes. Kthnxbai
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:42 AM   #10
radioradi0

radioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post
Could you imagine if Ry -repped every thread he disliked? We know he read/reads here.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:43 AM   #11
ferris wheel junkie

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

we'd all be red.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:49 AM   #12
radioradi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post
we'd all be red.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:45 AM   #13
plath

i wish we could see who gives up rep and who taketh away.
especially who taketh away....
Old 02-16-2009, 09:59 AM   #14
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

So do I, damn it.
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:19 AM   #15
the virginian
tby intelligentsia

the virginian has a spectacular aura aboutthe virginian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post
i wish we could see who gives up rep and who taketh away.
especially who taketh away....
Agreed, again. I always sign my reps. I feel like a dork but you should be accountable especially when you -rep someone. Something I haven't done and would only do in very extreme circumstances since we're all entitled to our opinion no matter how stupid!
the virginian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #16
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by the virginian View Post
Agreed, again. I always sign my reps. I feel like a dork but you should be accountable especially when you -rep someone. Something I haven't done and would only do in very extreme circumstances since we're all entitled to our opinion no matter how stupid!
Exactly, V. I think I've only - repped once before, and it was for a damn good reason.
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #17
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Yeah, as you all probably know, I sign my reps. Because a lot of time it is because I strongly agree with something and I don't want to waste a post just to say that. Or, you know, I am feeling generous. I can't even remember the last time I neg repped someone. I think it was YT.

Last edited by robotulism; 02-16-2009 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: Stupid internet explorer without spell check. I hate you.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:11 PM   #18
ferris wheel junkie

i never sign mine 'cause i'm mysterious like that.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #19
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

It takes some balls to sign negative rep around here.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #20
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
It takes some balls to sign negative rep around here.
I always sign my neg rep i's gots some balls

Last edited by bruit; 02-16-2009 at 10:42 PM..
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:00 PM   #21
Izzy Eviel
I know

Izzy Eviel is just really niceIzzy Eviel is just really nice

How do you give someone negative rep? I can only approve of someone's comments.
Yes, you're older now and you're a clever swine
But they were the only ones who ever stood by you
Izzy Eviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:05 PM   #22
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Negative rep is no longer an option. Everyone can only give out positive rep. The neg rep ended up causing too much drama.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:18 PM   #23
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Negative rep is no longer an option. Everyone can only give out positive rep. The neg rep ended up causing too much drama.

"We are the super-friends"

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #24
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

The internet is serious business Q. Also, you are my BFF
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:16 PM   #25
Chase

Chase will become famous soon enough

OK so how is it the only option I get is to give positive reputation and someone (I don't know who but may the force be with them) just gave me negative reputation ?