TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

"I went to dinner last night with a new friend of mine,n a brilliant producer and a g

Old 03-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
Feeds

Feeds will become famous soon enough
Talking "I went to dinner last night with a new friend of mine,n a brilliant producer and a g

I went to dinner last night with a new friend of mine,n a brilliant producer and a gentleman, as well as his pal, a beautiful and charming woman also from england. English folks make the best dinner company. Then I edited the hell out of my movie about antique markets.
Also, I woke up today still really shocked, but not really, That NYMAG uses IN-TOUCH magazine as source material for their plight to once and for all prove that men and women can NEVER be friends, NEVER, if they both have reprodutive organs and are ever in the same room.
This would have to be true because NYMAG would never get it wrong. They would NEVER. Meanwhile, you know what, artists, (as in people who make art because that is what they love to do, because they have a lifes purpose and are here on this planet and in this life to apply themselves to sorting through the messes and the garbage of what is left of american culture or for that any, wake up, make a cup of coffee and go to work. I wonder just what it must be like to have a job where you sit in some shit hole and decide for strangers, say, artists of any kind, what their life is like, and how best to sit down and make those people out to be whores liars and cheaters.
I guess maybe when said people tell you they are single, and other people are not even geographically placeable in a timeline, if that will make for getting at least 7.3 internet hits, well, its worth it.
After all, IN-Touch would NEVER lie, and NYMAG would NEVER get it wrong (its run by nobel prize winners and american scientists, the same people who invented love and cookies). And I guess that means we can all just go home now, go home and let them have it.
YOU WIN guys, really. You should all go and have drinks way before lunch today so you can make all those nights sleeping in your roach invested, Carson McCullers littered apartments okay again for one night. But tomorrow will inevitably come around, the truth will linger, and you will begin to feel that weight and that stink that only saturates and lingers on those writers who wasted all their words, and all their time, on things they knew made them more pathetic than they were when they started.
Because, you know, when asked, why want to destroy what is left of culture or anything remotely human about art, you can sit down next to that guy, you know, that guy that loves himself just that smidgen more than you do, and you can disappear day by day, slowly and more insignificantly than you did before, until you are alone, until not only you but what was in you in the first place to want to live in NYC and be a writer, and you can feel that warmth that proceeds an eventual and well deserved spiritual and creative death.
so, fuck you.

More...
Feeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
raisemyglass
non smoker. happy.*

raisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to behold
Re: "I went to dinner last night with a new friend of mine,n a brilliant producer and

So Mandy Moore is out I take it.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold
Re: "I went to dinner last night with a new friend of mine,n a brilliant producer and

Sounds like she was never really in.