TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Donate button

Old 02-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Donate button

Umm, we now have one. It's green and pretty cool. You can use it to, you know, donate money.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #2
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donate button

Are we in need of funds again? Or is it just for random donations?
Old 02-07-2008, 02:35 PM   #3
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
Are we in need of funds again? Or is it just for random donations?
Well, I need a new tracksuit.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:35 PM   #4
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

No, there are no necessary funds needed at this time. Funds received will go into advertising the site.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
I'm only donating to your tracksuit if it's Juicy Couture in bright pink velour.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:07 PM   #6
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
I'm only donating to your tracksuit if it's Juicy Couture in bright pink velour.

Not sold on the sleeves but the pants I likey.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:19 PM   #7
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Just a reminder to any new donors.....donors are allowed to request any colour they like for their user-name. Just put in a request with Rob.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:40 AM   #8
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

just curious... what happens when the donations go over the $35 a month?
all for advertising? advertising where?

it's been a while since i donated, but it hasn't seemed like tby needs any extra at the moment.
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:09 PM   #9
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post
just curious... what happens when the donations go over the $35 a month?
all for advertising? advertising where?

it's been a while since i donated, but it hasn't seemed like tby needs any extra at the moment.
In the past we had raffles for the donors. I believe blueone won the last one...a $50 gift certificate.

I have backed off on the advertising, because it was getting expensive, and I don't think we really need it.

This was a pretty good month for donations. I think we may be due for another raffle.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #10
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

jeez rob you didn't have to ban her just for asking a simple question

p.s. do you hit the goal most months or would it make sense to just save some of that for a month when we fall short? I'd have no problem with a raffle if I won, but i don't need a raffle either. I have enough incentive to donate without that...

p.p.s. I don't think we need tons of advertising... we have a pretty solid crew of regulars and cool newbies seem to join on a fairly regular basis. Do you have any idea how many new members the ads have brought in in the past?

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #11
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

TBY Raffle:

Ist Prize - Dinner date with Dick Decibels, Private Eye
2nd prize: Wild Hope Scented candle
3rd prize: A year's free membership to the TBY Cricket Crew
Old 03-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

I want a date with Mr. Decibels. He's dreamy.
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #13
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

I anticipate a huge demand for third prize as well.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:31 PM   #14
raisemyglass
non smoker. happy.*

raisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I anticipate a huge demand for third prize as well.
I predict riots and bloodshed.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #15
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisemyglass View Post
I predict riots and bloodshed.
Come now, who in the world doesn't love cricket?
Old 03-30-2009, 09:51 PM   #16
raisemyglass
non smoker. happy.*

raisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to behold

It's that what usually happens when cricket is involved?

Or is that soccer?
Old 03-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #17
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisemyglass View Post
It's that what usually happens when cricket is involved?

Or is that soccer?
Oh I see....well yes, that's what happens in India and Pakistan with the cricket for sure. The Pakistani cricket team were once pelted with rocks on arrival back home when they lost a Test match.

In soccer they are basically all mad.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #18
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Wayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to behold

Dick is a really good date. He sure does know how to rise to the occasion.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #19
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfaringmind View Post
Dick is a really good date. He sure does know how to rise to the occasion.
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:07 AM   #20
LookAtMeImCrazy
I kill threads for dinner.

LookAtMeImCrazy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Is that what my money went to? Well then I expect photos. With and without the suit.

"Ryan, you're covered in scorpions."

"My house is infested with Jews. They are like termites except instead of wood, they eat tiny pickles."
LookAtMeImCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:08 AM   #21
LookAtMeImCrazy
I kill threads for dinner.

LookAtMeImCrazy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Just a reminder to any new donors.....donors are allowed to request any colour they like for their user-name. Just put in a request with Rob.
Just don't request my puke/poop color or I will be bustin heads.

Ya heard me.

"Ryan, you're covered in scorpions."

"My house is infested with Jews. They are like termites except instead of wood, they eat tiny pickles."
LookAtMeImCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:00 PM   #22
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookAtMeImCrazy View Post
Just don't request my puke/poop color or I will be bustin heads.

Ya heard me.
Or the goldenrod. Hands off the goldenrod. srsly.

And I mean you, Tim Simmons.
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:49 AM   #23
plath

Can I get a donor button plz?

I parted with my hard-earned cash last night!
Old 08-26-2011, 08:56 AM   #24
Rob
Administrator

Whoops. I thought you had already donated so I didn't even check.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #25
plath

Thanks Rob!

Sponsored Links