Stranger Things

Old 07-08-2019, 02:43 PM   #76
FavoriteEver

FavoriteEver is a jewel in the roughFavoriteEver is a jewel in the rough
Re: Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
maya hawke steals the third ssn
Yep. I'm only on episode 3, but she's my new favorite character.
FavoriteEver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 06:28 AM   #77
FavoriteEver

Finished the newest season last night. It was so good!
Old 07-11-2019, 08:06 AM   #78
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoying it so far. I'm much of a series guy, but I like letting this play while I work or whatever.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 03:05 PM   #79
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

I finished episode 3 last night.
Old 07-11-2019, 04:57 PM   #80
FavoriteEver

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSkanky View Post
Enjoying it so far. I'm much of a series guy, but I like letting this play while I work or whatever.
I find this interesting, because this is the only show in a while that I have devoted my full attention to. With most other shows I'm working or playing around on the computer. But with Stranger Things, I focus on that and only that.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:59 AM   #81
GoodSkanky

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

It's worth one's full attention. I kind of sneak it in during my work from home days.
Old 07-15-2019, 10:19 AM   #82
FavoriteEver

Quote:
It's worth one's full attention. I kind of sneak it in during my work from home days.
Did you finish the season? I think this season is better than Season 2, not as great as Season 1, but not far behind.
Old 07-15-2019, 10:28 AM   #83
GoodSkanky

Just finished it as we speak. I think certain character consistencies and intrigue/mystery development of the plot were better in the previous two, but I may have enjoyed this one the most now that the characters and scenarios are in place. Some of the love interest developments were a little forced given the conflict circumstances, but they really did take me back being around that age in the mid 80s. Watching the show is both very fun/nostalgic, but also sad/nostalgic.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:21 PM   #84
FavoriteEver

Quote:
Just finished it as we speak. I think certain character consistencies and intrigue/mystery development of the plot were better in the previous two, but I may have enjoyed this one the most now that the characters and scenarios are in place. Some of the love interest developments were a little forced given the conflict circumstances, but they really did take me back being around that age in the mid 80s. Watching the show is both very fun/nostalgic, but also sad/nostalgic.
I'd agree with that. Did you catch the mid credits scene?
Old 07-15-2019, 10:16 PM   #85
GoodSkanky

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavoriteEver View Post
I'd agree with that. Did you catch the mid credits scene?
Yup.
Sponsored Links