TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Twitter
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

TheRyanAdams: I will go pantsless this week to commemorate the loss of the great Amer

Old 08-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
Ryan Adams

Ryan Adams can only hope to improve
Exclamation TheRyanAdams: I will go pantsless this week to commemorate the loss of the great Amer

TheRyanAdams: I will go pantsless this week to commemorate the loss of the great American Institution know as "Cathy"...

More...
Ryan Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TheRyanAdams: I will go pantsless this week to commemorate the loss of the great

Aaaaaaack
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:44 PM   #3
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TheRyanAdams: I will go pantsless this week to commemorate the loss of the great

I'm pretty sure "Cathy" would want him to keep his pants on.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #4
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

I was never a big cathy fan, so maybe I'm missing something. why is going pantless the way to commemorate it?
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:56 AM   #5
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerqueen View Post
I was never a big cathy fan, so maybe I'm missing something.
Is anyone?
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:51 PM   #6
radioradi0

radioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerqueen View Post
why is going pantless the way to commemorate it?
He was already shirtless from rocking out to Rascal Flatts?
radioradi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #7
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even know who or what Cathy is. I just want him to keep his clothes on.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM   #8
radioradi0

radioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
I don't even know who or what Cathy is. I just want him to keep his clothes on.
Consider yourself lucky, C. It's a pretty depressing comic strip.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_%28comic_strip%29
Old 08-17-2010, 05:00 PM   #9
radioradi0

No example of a strip there... ack! Well, here.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #10
Sydneyfan

Thanks rad.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #11
radioradi0

Sponsored Links

Tags
g-star raw, pants