TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Twitter
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

ryanada_ms: Seriously. Wow. It's ok rob, et al. You are living out your karma. How pi

Old 06-18-2011, 04:40 AM   #51
robotulism
not really here

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future
Re: ryanada_ms: Seriously. Wow. It's ok rob, et al. You are living out your karma. Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
DO ME NEXT, RYAN! DO ME!!

I promise to be nice if you start playing Whiskeytown songs again.
I also will learn to levitate. We'll race to see who wins.
How's the levitating going wok? Did ya beat him?
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:56 PM   #52
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ryanada_ms: Seriously. Wow. It's ok rob, et al. You are living out your karma. Ho

For a moment there I thought RA's Number 1 fansite was in trouble again.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #53
robotulism
not really here

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

No, no. We're the good site right now! Full of positivity, and as far as I know, no one here is a taper.

I was just looking through old threads trying to figure out when it was that we were called Dulled Masses, and read through this thread. After what wok said, how can I not taunt him?
Old 06-22-2011, 02:58 PM   #54
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
How's the levitating going wok? Did ya beat him?
Nope. He won.

And that was past 6 p.m. in April of 2009, so it's very reasonable to assume I was shitfaced.

THANKS FOR THE WT JAMS.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #55
robotulism
not really here

Have you practiced? Because I practice levitating constantly and I think I've almost got it. Sober and shitfaced.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #56
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

I can levitate for about half a second. But I have to push off of something else first.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #57
robotulism
not really here

Then I think you won!
Old 02-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #58
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Where the fuck was I when this happened?
Old 07-29-2013, 11:54 AM   #59
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

Can I just tell you how much I love the avatar for Ryan's twitter thingy on this part of the board? Because I do.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #60
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Thread is gold.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:00 PM   #61
ewok.online
CATHERINE

One of our shining moments.

Old 06-11-2014, 10:30 PM   #62
sipowicz
When We Looked Like Giants

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

Wow, this thread is super funny. Sad I missed it.
sipowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
rob