Re: ryanada_ms: Dreams

Well, there's crypticness for ya.
Maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:44 AM   #3
Factory girl
work and sleep

Factory girl will become famous soon enough

Example 1: I'm at a RA show, but I'm really pissed off because only a few people showed up and this made him really mad. He played with his back to the audience and threatened to jump off the stage and hurt himself again. Those of us that were there talked him out of it then he came to my row and we shared a piece of cake.

Example 2: I'm lost in a strange city when I pull into a local grocery store to ask someone for directions. RA is working in the produce section. He looks so cute in that apron! He gets upset because I know who he is. Apparently this was his hideaway. I promised to keep his secret.
Factory girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:22 AM   #4
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

was ryan squeezing melons for ripeness?
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:31 AM   #5
Maven

Maven has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factory girl View Post
Example 1: I'm at a RA show, but I'm really pissed off because only a few people showed up and this made him really mad. He played with his back to the audience and threatened to jump off the stage and hurt himself again. Those of us that were there talked him out of it then he came to my row and we shared a piece of cake.

Example 2: I'm lost in a strange city when I pull into a local grocery store to ask someone for directions. RA is working in the produce section. He looks so cute in that apron! He gets upset because I know who he is. Apparently this was his hideaway. I promised to keep his secret.

Nice cryptic new post. I have no idea what you're going on about, however. Your fantasies about meeting Ryan?
Maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #6
ANin

ANin is a jewel in the roughANin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maven View Post
Nice cryptic new post. I have no idea what you're going on about, however. Your fantasies about meeting Ryan?
I'm pretty sure those are her ryan dreams. I don't have any good ryan dreams, but here is my recurring dream for your analysis...
I have to pee really bad. I go into the bathroom and it is huge, like a labriynth, twists and turns and thousands of stalls. But every stall I open is disgusting, the toilets are completely clogged and filled to the brim with all types of nastiness (picture the worst toilet in scotland from trainspotting). That is all.
So what say you, tby freuds?
ANin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:02 AM   #7
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANin View Post
I'm pretty sure those are her ryan dreams. I don't have any good ryan dreams, but here is my recurring dream for your analysis...
I have to pee really bad. I go into the bathroom and it is huge, like a labriynth, twists and turns and thousands of stalls. But every stall I open is disgusting, the toilets are completely clogged and filled to the brim with all types of nastiness (picture the worst toilet in scotland from trainspotting). That is all.
So what say you, tby freuds?
You need to go pee before you go to sleep
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:03 AM   #8
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, nothing Fleetwood Mac or Whiskeytown related?
Sorry, I must be in the wrong place.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:06 AM   #9
southern
Overwhelming Anticipation

southern will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
he sees the crystal visions.
southern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #10
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Quote:
there, there wok.... it's okay
Old 04-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #11
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

I know

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:31 AM   #12
LaCienegaSmile
Punk As Fuck

LaCienegaSmile will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I was gonna post

"Have you any dreams youd like to sell?
Dreams of loneliness...
Like a heartbeat... drives you mad...
In the stillness of remembering what you had...
And what you lost..."

but you ruined it
LaCienegaSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #13
robotulism
not really here

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

I had a dream once that my friend was installing electric cables in a house, but the guy who lived there was hammered drunk and fucking it up, and risking electric shock on my friend, so he called me in to babysit the drunk guy, who turned out to be Ryan.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #14
ewok.online
CATHERINE

My bad.

Old 04-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #15
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

I had a dream that I was at an RA concert... but it was really Rob sitting on a stool reading Infinity Blues with a Russian accent.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #16
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Old 04-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #17
robotulism
not really here

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

I think that is the only way I'd ever enjoy it. I think I'll just have to read it with a russian accent in my head now.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:39 AM   #18
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

Serious. His accent was flawless. Dead on.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #19
robotulism
not really here

Rob, you should sell TBY infinity blues books on tape!
You can do it in a russian accent, and said with a really sarcastic attitude. You can add "pffts" and commentary in the parts where you think he is lying or it sucks!
Old 04-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #20
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
Rob, you should sell TBY infinity blues books on tape!
You can do it in a russian accent, and said with a really sarcastic attitude. You can add "pffts" and commentary in the parts where you think he is lying or it sucks!
I'd buy four.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:47 AM   #21
robotulism
not really here

Four serious!

By the way: ha ha, you can't neg rep me for my ridiculously stupid pun. neener neener neener.

Last edited by robotulism; 04-30-2009 at 11:55 AM..
Old 04-30-2009, 12:05 PM   #22
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
Four serious!

By the way: ha ha, you can't neg rep me for my ridiculously stupid pun. neener neener neener.
I never would anyway.

I think Rob is too cool to respond to us.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:09 PM   #23
robotulism
not really here

Rob never responds. He would be a really lame bear to poke at the zoo. He'd just stare at you and watch it happen.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:12 PM   #24
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

i wish i had photoshop on my work computer. i am currently imagining ryan holding up two melons in the produce aisle while "Sweet Dreams (Are made of this)" is playing in the background.

and no, i am not on drugs.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #25
Factory girl
work and sleep

Factory girl will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maven View Post
These are two examples of dreams I've had where Ryan showed up. Pretty interesting, I thought. No, he wasn't squeezing melons!

When I had these dreams I thought I should probably take a break from listening to his music! But I can't break the habit.
Factory girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
:wtf tigermilk, ew tigermilk, neal banged tigermilk, neal milked tiger, neal=sexy, no wt no dice