TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

The TBY Taco Bell thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
The TBY Taco Bell thread

This is for everything Taco Bell. We have countless threads on the subeject. Covering everything from Ryan's choice and everything new on the menu. THis is the place for TACO BELL!!!

For ROB:

JackStark211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 11:31 PM   #2
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The TBY Taco Bell thread

Is it even possible to merge all the other threads to this one?
Old 07-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

It's been almost 6 years since I've had Taco Bell...

Ms. Skanky ain't down, and there's not one all that close when I'm home alone.

I'm wanting some though...
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

just picked up 3 soft on my way home from errands.

you know you haven't been to taco bell in a long time when they've changed the taco wrapper.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:17 PM   #5
nyf

nyf is a name known to allnyf is a name known to allnyf is a name known to allnyf is a name known to all

I share a love for Taco Bell that it seems several members of the board do as well.

What is everyone's usual?

The one near me still makes Grande Soft Tacos even though its not on the menu. I go for 2 of those and a Meximelt usually. I really can't get enough of the nacho cheese there, what is a good item that has a lot of it on it?
nyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #6
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Wayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to behold

I used to love Taco Bell, but I had to ban it from my life. Every time I ate there it made me feel like I was having a panic attack. Maybe my arteries were...
Old 07-27-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

1x chicken quesadilla
1x cheesy gordita crunch
1x soft shell taco
1x mt dew
Old 07-27-2011, 12:48 PM   #8
nyf

nyf is a name known to allnyf is a name known to allnyf is a name known to allnyf is a name known to all

I must try this 'cheesy gordita crunch'. The name intrigues me.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #9
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfaringmind View Post
I used to love Taco Bell, but I had to ban it from my life. Every time I ate there it made me feel like I was having a panic attack. Maybe my arteries were...
the last time I ate there was with you oh gawd.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #10
nyf

Also, Baja Blast is where it's at. I wish they sold that outside of the Bell.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:50 PM   #11
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyf View Post
It's usually an off menu order. It comes around every once in awhile. Best item they sell hands down.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:23 PM   #12
nyf

Just had one; it gets a thumbs up. Good crunch to chewy ratio, definite cheesiness and glorious beef. Some nacho sauce could have put it in the astronomical status.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:32 PM   #13
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyf View Post
It's a thing of beauty.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #14
Rob
Administrator

nyf caused me to get my usual for lunch
Old 07-27-2011, 03:18 PM   #15
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

summer weight thread?
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #16
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
summer weight thread?
I've put on 20lbs in the last month
Old 07-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #17
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Is it mostly nacho cheese weight?
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:15 AM   #18
nyf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
nyf caused me to get my usual for lunch
Just the thought of Taco Bell begins a 30 minute process where I think of how good it is, but how I don't want to get in the car and drive all the way to it, how I need to stop spending so much on food, and what I'm going to order when I get there.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #19
JackStark211

I need to plunder my local Taco Bell fairly soon. My supply of hot sauce is at an all time low and at the rate in which I use it I am in fear of running out. Can't let that happen.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #20
JackStark211

Anyone have this yet?
Old 09-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #21
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

No, but as I said... I don't do meats at TB that aren't ground up to unrecognizable paste...
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #22
JackStark211

I had it yesterday and actually must say I was impressed.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #23
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

a flatbread sandwich has no place in taco bell. what's next a taco ciabatta?
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #24
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyklipklop View Post
a flatbread sandwich has no place in taco bell. what's next a taco ciabatta?
hahahahahaha
Old 09-12-2011, 12:02 PM   #25
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

or pork masitas on a baguette with a side of extra hot taco sauce.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links