TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous/Amusing News Items

Old 08-03-2007, 12:11 AM   #51
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of
Re: Miscellaneous/Amusing News Items

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
He is cute. But also very dead by now. They were going to send him to the big lamb pasture in the sky.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:26 AM   #52
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggy View Post
They didn't have much choice, he had a deformed bowel poor thing..
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:27 AM   #53
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of

Quote:
They didn't have much choice, he had a deformed bowel poor thing..
Aw poor little guy.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:30 AM   #54
Layne
word

Layne will become famous soon enough

just Can't Stop Myself
"Bishop" Anthony Owens, 35, of Duluth, Ga., out of prison less than two years following a bigamy sentence, was arrested in April on suspicion of agreeing to marry four more women. Owens said that maybe he "misunderstood" Mormon teachings. [WGCL-TV (Atlanta)-AP, 5-21-07]

Kylie Wilson, 28, was convicted in June in Brisbane, Australia, of stabbing her friend Daniel Blair because Blair literally would not stop masturbating in her home, where Wilson's 3-year-old daughter was present. According to Wilson, Blair started his adventure in the bathroom and moved to the bedroom, ignoring Wilson's pleas, until she grabbed a knife and stabbed him twice in the shoulder. Even then, the wounded Blair merely retreated to the garage, where he continued what a newspaper called his "marathon." [The Age (Melbourne), 6-20-07]

thats for all you Aussies...

much loveeee
Old 08-03-2007, 12:36 AM   #55
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

He kept doing it in the ambulance on the way to hospital as well - they ended up tying his hands behind his back. He was off his nut on ice I think.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:38 AM   #56
Layne
word

Quote:
He kept doing it in the ambulance on the way to hospital as well - they ended up tying his hands behind his back. He was off his nut on ice I think.

can U feel the burn..haha
Old 08-03-2007, 08:54 AM   #57
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Quote:
A 94-year-old Australian great-great-grandmother who quit school at 12 is said to have become the world's oldest person to earn a university masters degree.
Medical Science Masters Degree graduate Phyllis Turner, from Australia's Adelaide University, began studying for her postgraduate degree at age 90 and received her award this week.
Turner left primary school at 12 to help her mother look after her siblings after her father left the family.
She returned to study almost 60 years later, enrolling at the prestigious Adelaide University to study anthropology at age 70, winning honours in 2002 before moving on to her masters.
Wow.
Oh, and she has 23 great-grandchildren and nine great-great grandchildren.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:12 AM   #58
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

That begs the question - Why?
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:35 AM   #59
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

It helps to pass the time? At 94 surely your options are limited.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:42 AM   #60
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

At 94 I'd be relaxing, chillin', chillaxing.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:35 AM   #61
Layne
word

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
At 94 I'd be relaxing, chillin', chillaxing.
94 I would be making a quilt..HA

now I have a certian feeling that old people are going to jump me...parniod?
Old 08-03-2007, 11:40 AM   #62
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layne View Post
94 I would be making a quilt..HA

now I have a certian feeling that old people are going to jump me...parniod?
I thought only ladies made quilts.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:56 AM   #63
Layne
word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
I thought only ladies made quilts.

get out of here.....nooooo....yeah you're right

danm I was trying to stereo typical..and funny...and you totally busted my ballz....jee whizz

alright CORRECTION: if I was 94 i was sit in my rocking chair complaining 'bout the young society and their "evil" ways

that and watching the world pass by
Old 08-03-2007, 12:00 PM   #64
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layne View Post
alright CORRECTION: if I was 94 i was sit in my rocking chair complaining 'bout the young society and their "evil" ways
That's probably more like it - totally forgetting that we were that young society once.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:07 PM   #65
Layne
word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
That's probably more like it - totally forgetting that we were that young society once.
i'm wondering....how does that happen...when you grow old..you always seem to be more religious...and go to church more...I mean my grand parents are protestant...and they think i'm the devil because I have sex before i'm married WTF

maybe i'm just putting what I see from my own life...maybe all old people aren't religious..who knows?
Old 08-03-2007, 12:14 PM   #66
blueone

It's just how they were brought up. Religion was forced on people a lot more when your grandparents were kids.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:17 PM   #67
FrigidRoses
Choke

FrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud of

Damn straight. What's the point of living so long if you're not entitled to bitch and be senile?
FrigidRoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:17 PM   #68
Layne
word

Quote:
It's just how they were brought up. Religion was forced on people a lot more when your grandparents were kids.

thats a perfect answer...can't respond to something like that

cheers to amigo
Old 08-03-2007, 01:16 PM   #69
FrigidRoses
Choke

FrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud of

Jihad The Musical!

International terrorism and the threat to Britain from Al-Qaeda would probably be deemed by most as unlikely subject matter for a musical.

After all, suicide bombing, mass bloodshed and fundamental Islam do not exactly lend themselves to singing and dancing.

But Jihad the Musical by the Silk Circle Production company has forged on regardless and is already being performed on stage at the Edinburgh Festival.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
FrigidRoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:22 PM   #70
blueone

Ryan, I like how the weapons are all cartoony - nice touch.

In other news, a lady gives birth to her 17th child. Here's a link, click on it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070803/ap_on_fe_st/17_kids
Old 08-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #71
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Quote:
In other news, a lady gives birth to her 17th child. Here's a link, click on it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070803/ap_on_fe_st/17_kids
OMG. What sane woman would want to go through labour 17 times?!
I found an old family portrait - back when there were only 14 kids. Identical outfits for the entire family!

Old 08-03-2007, 08:49 PM   #72
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlite View Post
OMG. What sane woman would want to go through labour 17 times?!
I found an old family portrait - back when there were only 14 kids. Identical outfits for the entire family!

Jesus.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:08 PM   #73
foggy
dangerous when cornered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlite View Post

That's disturbing. Not only do they dress alike, but all of their names start with J. Talk about homogenization.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:00 AM   #74
trappss1
Go Pack Go!!

trappss1 is a jewel in the roughtrappss1 is a jewel in the rough

Actually heard that story on the radio. They quoted her as saying that she would like to have as many as 25 by the time she hits menopause!!! Crazy Lady needs to get some sense ed into her!
trappss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 03:51 AM   #75
Starlite
Yay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggy View Post
Not only do they dress alike, but all of their names start with J.
No way!!