TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous/Amusing News Items

Old 09-18-2007, 08:54 PM   #151
ishellmay
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

ishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to behold
Re: Miscellaneous/Amusing News Items

The day the laughter might perhaps probably die in New Zealand.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4118034a20455.html
ishellmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:02 PM   #152
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

This bit made me laugh....

Quote:
And then horror of horrors, last night on Prime Television (journalist) Barry Soper, by inference and innuendo and assertion, said that I was asleep during question time and I say it's an outright lie."

Peters had just briefly shut his eyes because among "all the clamour and the noise you can hear better if you close your eyes".

He says he wouldn't mind television satire if it was any good - but it's rotten. "I'm just saying (to journalists), `Change your profession if you want to be a comedian'."

Soper says he was "taking the piss". "What I said was, `I can't say he was asleep because that would be denigrating him'. What I said was, `he was examining the inside of his eyelids', and that's not meant to be funny because then I would be in breach as well.

"The problem with Winston is he's got such a thin skin that he finds it very difficult to take jokes against himself." Soper also believes Peters was asleep.
I hope the Kiwi journos fight this one, its actually pretty outragous.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:04 PM   #153
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004360349,00.html

blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:07 PM   #154
FrigidRoses
Choke

FrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud of

Gross.
FrigidRoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:12 PM   #155
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

ew. i didn't want to know that.
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:13 PM   #156
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

That is the grossest thing I have ever read in my life. I thought I was pretty liberal but that's just....words fail me.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:23 PM   #157
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

some things just ain't right.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:53 PM   #158
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Mother of the Year.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:19 PM   #159
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article....&in_page_id=34

Old 09-24-2007, 06:31 PM   #160
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

BAHAHAHA!
what are the chances of that, man?
fucking hilarious.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:34 PM   #161
FrigidRoses
Choke

FrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud of

Now that is awesome.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:37 PM   #162
blueone

Righteously awesome.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:37 PM   #163
ferris wheel junkie

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

they divorced because each accused the other of cheating?

on eachother with eachother? omg.

i think they should have spilt up and started dating eachother again.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #164
blueone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post
they divorced because each accused the other of cheating?

on eachother with eachother? omg.
It just sounds so weird, doesn't it?
Old 09-24-2007, 07:16 PM   #165
ferris wheel junkie

see, i think that shows that they are just meant to be.

but... omg. how the hell did they manage that??

what's the bet that they try speed dating or something after the divorce and end up with eachother again?
Old 09-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #166
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post
what's the bet that they try speed dating or something after the divorce and end up with eachother again?

Old 09-25-2007, 11:13 AM   #167
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

The sad thing is they were obviously perfectly suited if only they'd talked to each other in the first place.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:23 PM   #168
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...YSIA-PENIS.xml

clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 06:25 PM   #169
FrigidRoses
Choke

Old 09-26-2007, 06:25 PM   #170
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

what the hell was he doing in bed with his ex-wife?
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 06:33 PM   #171
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerqueen View Post
what the hell was he doing in bed with his ex-wife?
they didnt really say "ex".
that makes it a little more interesting.

Old 09-26-2007, 06:38 PM   #172
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Yep, polygamy is allowed ( or at least tolerated) amongst Muslims in Malaysia.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:45 PM   #173
burgerqueen

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

ah, yes. I didn't even think of that.
In that case, the guy is still a jack ass for thinking it would be a good idea to say something like that. Granted, she sounds a little nutty for going that far.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:42 PM   #174
burgerqueen

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20995289...5773?GT1=10412
Old 09-27-2007, 02:43 AM   #175
blueone

Quote:
Originally Posted by clewis View Post
The part that sounds most painful was the putting on of the trousers and then the driving of a motorcycle!
Sponsored Links