TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

RA&TC on Yahoo Live Sets 8/5 - You Pick The Songs!

Old 07-31-2007, 11:17 AM   #1
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
RA&TC on Yahoo Live Sets 8/5 - You Pick The Songs!

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals will be performing for Yahoo Live Sets this Sunday, August 5th. The performance will be broadcast via Yahoo.com (air date is TBD).

Ryan would like the fans to pick the set list. They’ll be performing 9 songs. Anything from the Blue Cave shows is fair game.

So, here are all songs played during those shows. Which 9 do you want to hear? You can only vote once.

The poll will close Sunday, August 5th.

VOTE HERE:

http://www.ryanadamsarchive.com/showthread.php?t=4692
Old 07-31-2007, 11:24 AM   #2
FrigidRoses
Choke

FrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud of
Re: RA&TC on Yahoo Live Sets 8/5 - You Pick The Songs!

Kick ass.
FrigidRoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:47 AM   #3
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

That's quite cool. Although I'm afraid most of the Blue Cave songs don't impress me that much in that form.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:49 AM   #4
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

And that's a fucking mammoth of a poll.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:31 PM   #5
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

I thought it was a good poll and I voted - It had Bartering Lines and Blue Sky Blues and How Do You Keep Love Alive. How could I not vote - besides I like polls.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:56 PM   #6
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of

I went with I Taught Myself How To Grow Old.
foggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:02 PM   #7
blueone

I went with:

A Kiss Before I Go
Blue Hotel
Dear John
Goodnight Rose
Halloween Head
New York, New York
Pearls On A String
Please Do Not Let Me Go
The End
Old 07-31-2007, 03:05 PM   #8
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of

Nice choices. Seems a lot of people like Goodnight Rose, but it's the one song I just can't get into for some reason.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:05 PM   #9
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Two is getting hit hard

EDIT: i guess it picked up some steam since i looked
Old 07-31-2007, 03:10 PM   #10
blueone

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggy View Post
Nice choices. Seems a lot of people like Goodnight Rose, but it's the one song I just can't get into for some reason.
I got hooked on the live version last year. That's probably why I love it. I feel the studio version doesn't have particularly strong vocals.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:11 PM   #11
blueone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Two is getting hit hard
Old 07-31-2007, 03:12 PM   #12
foggy
dangerous when cornered

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
I got hooked on the live version last year. That's probably why I love it. I feel the studio version doesn't have particularly strong vocals.
I should listen to the live version again. The studio version does nothing for me.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:15 PM   #13
blueone

Quote:
I should listen to the live version again. The studio version does nothing for me.
Make sure it's from a 2006 show. ELECTRIFIED.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:32 PM   #14
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Quote:
I prefer any of the live versions over the album version.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:35 PM   #15
ArkhamAsylum

ArkhamAsylum is just really niceArkhamAsylum is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
Make sure it's from a 2006 show. ELECTRIFIED.
Or the 07 version from The Catalyst.
ArkhamAsylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links