TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

Old 09-17-2009, 03:26 PM   #51
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

Old 09-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #52
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-17-2009, 03:28 PM   #53
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All the while, Charlie faces off with a lawyer on the intricacies of the judicial system.
Objection! Hearsay!
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #54
Rob
Administrator

Old 09-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #55
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

FFS it says it's on at 1:10am on Mondays here
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:32 PM   #56
Rob
Administrator

Old 09-18-2009, 08:50 AM   #57
Rob
Administrator

Last night's ep was deece.

I don't like when they give Sweet Dee her own storyline. She doesn't usually bring the lolz on her own.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:36 PM   #58
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

I haven't watched it yet b/c I promised Tom I'd wait to watch it together, and also I couldn't stay awake. But I agree about Sweet Dee, she's my least favorite and it's much funnier when her storylines involve the guys.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:00 AM   #59
Rob
Administrator

it's cool guys, i gave him an ocular patdown
Old 09-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #60
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Mac cleared him, so he was good.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #61
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

Filibuster!!

Disclaimer: I haven't gotten to watch last night's yet.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:23 AM   #62
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Charlie: That lawyer guy. He totally besmirched me today, and I demand satisfaction from him.
Mac: You want him to bang you?
Charlie: What? No, Mac, be serious. He slandered me in front of a jury of my own peers, alright? Look what they used to do when that sort of thing happened. Take a look at this picture. What do you see?
Mac: I see two trannies shooting at each other.
Charlie: No, dude. They’re dueling, OK? These are lawyers settling an argument by dueling it out.
Dennis: Now how do you know that the two trannies are lawyers?
Charlie: Cause it’s an old book, OK? I don’t have to explain everything to you about what I know. I’m trying to get satisfied from this dude and your trying to… I’m getting satisfied. I don’t care.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:24 AM   #63
Rob
Administrator

lolz
Old 09-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #64
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy031 View Post
Filibuster!!

Disclaimer: I haven't gotten to watch last night's yet.
Me neither.
Hulu has an 8 day delay on new episodes
clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #65
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clewis View Post
Me neither.
Hulu has an 8 day delay on new episodes
Oh Hulu, how dare you!?

Mine is DVRed but Tom has shows every Thurs. night and I promised not to watch it without him.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #66
Rob
Administrator

Last night's ep might be up there with the all time greats.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #67
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Fuck yeah.
"Want some wine in a can?"

Old 10-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #68
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Also: week before last, The Great Recession.

Did anyone else feel like they were watching an extended Dave & Buster's/Coors ad that happened to star The Gang?

Old 10-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #69
Rob
Administrator

SALT THE SNAIL
Old 10-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #70
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
Also: week before last, The Great Recession.

Did anyone else feel like they were watching an extended Dave & Buster's/Coors ad that happened to star The Gang?
Glen tweeted this about that:

Quote:
Although I will say FX was NOT supposed 2 accompany the ep. w all those fucking D&B's and Coors commercials. That's what fucks it up.
11:08 AM Oct 8th from Echofon

If u watch the ep. w no commercials on DVD or iTunes or whatever u will like it a lot more. I promise. We learned our lesson on that one.
11:10 AM Oct 8th from Echofon
They were goofing on product placements, but FX f'd it up by actually bringing them in to sponsor the ep.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #71
Rob
Administrator

why don't we play nightcrawlers anymore?
Old 10-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #72
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Hmm. Word.
That makes more sense, now.

Old 10-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #73
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Woah woah, we're not blood related.

Old 10-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #74
Rob
Administrator

Woah, where'd you come from??
Old 10-10-2009, 05:43 AM   #75
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

I've been walking with you for like 5 miles.
Sponsored Links