TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Thread to dump all of Jack's disgusting and pointless posts in

Old 09-12-2011, 01:07 PM   #26
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jack's antics

I must confess, I'm a Jack fan, too. Just when there's nothing new from my smelly alt/country boyfriend, we get some liquid ass magma to keep it spicy.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:54 PM   #27
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSkanky View Post
I must confess, I'm a Jack fan, too. Just when there's nothing new from my smelly alt/country boyfriend, we get some liquid ass magma to keep it spicy.
I'm seriously laughing out loud right now. The people around me must think I'm nuts. Between this thread and the rep thread, I now recall why I love this board.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #28
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in as a Jack fan.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:08 AM   #29
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

I think most of us are fans. I can see how someone might become irritated, but I mostly laugh at the absurdity of what he says.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #30
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

Don't see the problem.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:56 AM   #31
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Note: Wok didn't start this thread. The initial posts took place in a thread in RA discussion. I removed them and gave them their own thread to keep things on topic.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #32
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Note: Wok didn't start this thread. The initial posts took place in a thread in RA discussion. I removed them and gave them their own thread to keep things on topic.
Keepin' this place organizzzzzed.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #33
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

I drank to much red wine last night. My brain is foggy...

And I pigged out on Taco Bell. Volcano Nachos & Baja Chalupa.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #34
GoodSkanky

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

just had a post travel territorial be-bim-plop ass exorcism...
Old 09-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #35
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSkanky View Post
just had a post travel territorial be-bim-plop ass exorcism...
gremlins in the bowels.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #36
JackStark211

Rob hands out infractions like he takes donations.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:25 PM   #37
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

mud
Old 09-16-2011, 12:47 AM   #38
JackStark211

Mus
Old 10-20-2011, 09:11 AM   #39
JackStark211

Re: Great Photos

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-20-2011, 10:34 AM   #40
GoodSkanky

Jack did you take all these photos or just the last one?
Old 10-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #41
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

gross
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #42
JackStark211

Beautiful, eh?
Old 10-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #43
JackStark211

Is anyone else here just a little jealous of that monkey?
Old 10-20-2011, 04:18 PM   #44
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

I was gonna say that monkey is super cute...and then I realized what was going on and I felt like a dumbass.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:21 PM   #45
JackStark211

Re: What are you thinking about right now? Round 2.

Gremlins in the bowels.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:24 PM   #46
JackStark211

Rob you are on top of the game today. It only took 2 min for me to recieve my latest infraction for this post.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #47
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone's a cricket
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #48
Rob
Administrator

STFU Jack
Old 11-22-2011, 04:27 PM   #49
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
STFU Jack
I was testing you.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:03 AM   #50
JackStark211

Re: Ryans Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
just sayin'

THis belongs in my other thread about Ryans garbage.

Last edited by JackStark211; 11-23-2011 at 09:11 AM..
JackStark211 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
best thread ever, chowder bags are ready to burst!!!, gremlins in the bowels, jack is a motherfuckin poet, jack's greatest shits, jackout drunk, jackstark, penis is hard, poop thread, ra and the pinksocks, tongue punch my fart box, what a shitty thread, what won't jack eat?