TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

What are you thinking about right now? Round 2.

Old 03-27-2018, 05:43 PM   #6226
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future
Re: What are you thinking about right now? Round 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
Who?

The dude from Eagles of Death Metal and crazy gun nut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 08:26 AM   #6227
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

I see.
Old 03-28-2018, 12:05 PM   #6228
andyo812

andyo812 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukin View Post
The dude from Eagles of Death Metal and crazy gun nut

I found this whole thing very interesting. The dichotomy between his recent statements and how I perceived him in the HBO doc on the Paris attacks is crazy.

andyo812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 07:50 PM   #6229
sleigher

sleigher is just really nicesleigher is just really nice

my hero Michelle Wolf
sleigher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:07 AM   #6230
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Never heard of her.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:07 AM   #6231
gweeps
=

gweeps is a jewel in the roughgweeps is a jewel in the rough

Scott Hutchison. A shame.

Last edited by gweeps; 05-11-2018 at 07:11 PM..
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 09:27 AM   #6232
JackStark211

Such a shame.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:25 PM   #6233
andyo812

Very tragic. I listened to Painting of a Panic Attack today and forgot how beautiful I thought that record was.

Old 05-18-2018, 06:57 PM   #6234
andyo812

Poor folks in Texas.

Old 05-22-2018, 04:42 PM   #6235
JackStark211

This fucking volcano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtihmXFWqGo
Old 05-28-2018, 04:48 PM   #6236
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

Thinking of selling off my vinyl, including Live After Deaf and other RA stuff but mostly worried about shipping it. Finding a local buyer would be ideal but seems unlikely.

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 04:51 PM   #6237
sleigher

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Cienega View Post
Thinking of selling off my vinyl, including Live After Deaf and other RA stuff but mostly worried about shipping it. Finding a local buyer would be ideal but seems unlikely.
concerned about condition or cost?

if its condition - i use bubble wrap and these boxes and have never had a complaint

https://www.amazon.com/Variable-Dept.../dp/B0034PU6Y8
Old 05-28-2018, 09:09 PM   #6238
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
concerned about condition or cost?

if its condition - i use bubble wrap and these boxes and have never had a complaint

https://www.amazon.com/Variable-Dept.../dp/B0034PU6Y8
Worried about packing stuff properly. Especially for the box set. Thanks for the tip!

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
Old 05-29-2018, 04:44 PM   #6239
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to all

Quote:
ebay!
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 06:03 PM   #6240
sleigher

curious what john goodman thinks of all this
Old 05-29-2018, 10:30 PM   #6241
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
curious what john goodman thinks of all this
Ha, somehow I doubt he'd be too pleased. Her nonsense just cost a lot of people a lot of money I imagine.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 10:33 PM   #6242
sleigher

Re: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Ha, somehow I doubt he'd be too pleased. Her nonsense just cost a lot of people a lot of money I imagine.
exactly!

and reruns of the first nine ssns have been dropped by a lot of networks - so no more residuals from those either
Old 05-29-2018, 11:02 PM   #6243
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

And, looks like shes already back on Twitter, despite saying she was leaving a few hours ago. Thanks heavens really, we need sharp minds like hers to unravel Pizzagate, Obama's secret Muslim identity and the truth about the moon landing, etc.......
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 11:04 PM   #6244
andyo812

She’s doing Joe Rogan Friday apparently.

Old 05-29-2018, 11:21 PM   #6245
sleigher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
And, looks like shes already back on Twitter, despite saying she was leaving a few hours ago. Thanks heavens really, we need sharp minds like hers to unravel Pizzagate, Obama's secret Muslim identity and the truth about the moon landing, etc.......
im not terribly familiar with how twitter works - but it seems like they should just disable accounts that spew racist bile

everything i know about the moon landing i learned from kubrick - hahaha
Old 05-31-2018, 04:17 PM   #6246
JackStark211

Ambien is in the news again so I thought I'd share an amusing story of one time I experienced the side effects.

I’ve been on Ambien for 16 years. One time while drunk I took a pill and for whatever reason didn’t go straight to bed. It happens. Apparently I mowed the back yard at 3 in the morning. Now one might consider that a bad side effect, but just think for a moment. I completed a chore I was not looking forward to doing, yet I had no recollection of doing said chore. It was almost like someone mowed my lawn for me. Win!!!!
Old 06-07-2018, 01:17 PM   #6247
La Cienega
la la la la la

Got a job back in San Francisco! I left just about 5 years ago and while I'm sad to be moving further from my family again, I can't wait to be back! But now I have to figure out finding housing, which will be a beast! Also still not 100% sure I made the right decision between my two job offers, but excited nonetheless.

last.fm
Old 06-07-2018, 03:03 PM   #6248
JackStark211

We close on a house tomorrow!!!!
Old 06-15-2018, 08:40 AM   #6249
La Cienega
la la la la la

Congrats Jack!

last.fm
Old 06-15-2018, 01:25 PM   #6250
JackStark211

Quote:
Congrats Jack!
Thanks. Everything went smoothly. The movers show up on the 23rd.

Tags
:wtf everyone, bkk might be psycho, catman, chowder bags are ready to burst!!!, gremlins in the bowels, i hate change, moral turpentine, moral turpitude, more free bad counseling, plath has a boner, put down the bottle jack, stfu and blow me, tby staple thread, that's enough plath, the national, thinking, truck nuts, what happened to tby?, wok has better fuckin things to do, woo woo