TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

New Feature: All User Albums

Old 04-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #1
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
New Feature: All User Albums

You can now view All User Albums on one screen:

http://www.tobeyoung.org/all_albums.php

This can be found on the navbar as well.

Thoughts? Get rid of it? Keep it?
Old 04-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #2
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Feature: All User Albums

My only thought is that my album looks like a stalker site.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:56 AM   #3
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

So it does.

I don't have much in mine so I'm not bothered one way or the other.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:13 AM   #4
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

So, the store is gone now? I only just found it.....
Old 04-09-2008, 02:50 PM   #5
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
My only thought is that my album looks like a stalker site.
It's quite alright to have pictures of your boyfriend though.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #6
Sydneyfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerqueen View Post
It's quite alright to have pictures of your boyfriend though.
Excellent point I feel like I need to put some worthy photos in the album now that they are on such public diplay.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #7
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Now don't be hasty Syd - you inspired me to look for sexy men.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #8
Sydneyfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
Now don't be hasty Syd - you inspired me to look for sexy men.
Well, then I have done my good deed for the day already
Old 04-25-2008, 11:33 AM   #9
Blindtiger

Blindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of light

I rather enjoyed browsing around seeing all the albums. My only comment is that I'd rather if my "profile album" didn't show up on the list. It's like one of the first ones to come up, yet there's really nothing with any substance to share there.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:37 AM   #10
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindtiger View Post
I rather enjoyed browsing around seeing all the albums. My only comment is that I'd rather if my "profile album" didn't show up on the list. It's like one of the first ones to come up, yet there's really nothing with any substance to share there.
If you edit the album you have the option to make it "Profile - Pictures used to modify your profile style". Do you have that selected?
Old 04-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #11
Blindtiger

Blindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of light

I thought I did. I will go check now.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:43 AM   #12
Blindtiger

Yes, it was checked. I rechecked it and saved it, but I think the album is still showing up.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #13
Blindtiger

I'm sure when I originally created that folder, I did not check that box (was it even there then?). I changed it later. Could it be that you have to check that box originally to make it not appear?
Old 04-25-2008, 11:49 AM   #14
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindtiger View Post
I'm sure when I originally created that folder, I did not check that box (was it even there then?). I changed it later. Could it be that you have to check that box originally to make it not appear?
I believe you are only seeing it because it is your own. Other users aren't able to see it. I can because I am an admin.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:52 AM   #15
Blindtiger

Oh. Gotcha.

Sorry to be a bother.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:55 AM   #16
Rob
Administrator

Not a problem. I think the user albums are still an untapped resource here.

Tags
new feature