TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

10 Bizarre People

Old 12-12-2006, 06:16 PM   #1
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
10 Bizarre People

How odd. I like the Japanese guy who takes photographs of every meal he eats. He seems like a lot of fun.

http://www.oddpeak.com/item_65612.aspx
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of
Re: 10 Bizarre People

Bawden: the self-elected Pope Michael I, from Kansas

avid Allen Bawden (born 1959), is an American citizen who was elected "Pope Michael I" by a group of six Conclavist or post-Sedevacantist Catholics, arguing that the elections of the last 6 popes were invalid because they are all modernists.

Sedevacantists argue that if the College of Cardinals will not or cannot elect a valid pope, ordinary Catholics can do so, under the principle of "Epikeia" (Equity). Acting on the basis of this, David Bawden was elected Pope by six people on 1990 (including himself and his parents). He is still on the job to this day.
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:32 PM   #3
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
David Bawden was elected Pope by six people on 1990 (including himself and his parents). He is still on the job to this day.
Hard to argue with a mandate like that.

I once interviewed a guy here in NSW who ran a religious cult and claimed that he was the real Pope and the guy in Rome was a fake put there by Satan. Apparently Jesus told him this personally. Sadly, Jesus also seemed to think it was okay for him to get a 15 year old pregnant. The police didn't agree and the Pope is now in jail.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:04 PM   #4
thefed
PLEBISCITA

thefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
I once interviewed a guy here in NSW who ran a religious cult and claimed that he was the real Pope and the guy in Rome was a fake put there by Satan.
he's definately got half of that right.
thefed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 07:05 PM   #5
Sydneyfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefed View Post
he's definately got half of that right.
I know. That's why I joined the cult.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:16 PM   #6
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ngoc: three decades without sleep...
I'm rather jealous. If only I could function so well despite sleep deprivation!
Old 12-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #7
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

I like David Icke myself. How can you write 15 books on your views on "humanoid reptiles" etc? Any any students out there - how do you fancy a 5 hour lecture on that theory?
Faded Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:14 AM   #8
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

Man, that's weird stuffz.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:27 PM   #9
mattinmass
Directionfull since 2013

mattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to all

Robert Thomas is bizarre with his swishy cape
mattinmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links