TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Great Photos

Old 01-18-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute
Great Photos

If you come across any photos you love, post them here.

hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of
Re: Great Photos

I initially read the thread title as 'Green Potatoes'. My apologies.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

If you have an awesome photo of green potatoes, it's welcomed in this thread.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:45 PM   #4
Coffee

Coffee will become famous soon enough

Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #5
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Banff, Alberta 1962

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leonand...os/2937519325/
Old 02-04-2010, 11:19 AM   #6
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rckrawc...7602193837478/

This whole set is fantastic.
clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:21 AM   #7
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Oh man, I love stadium photos. Nice.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
raisemyglass
non smoker. happy.*

raisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to behold

Those are fantastic shots.

Here is my favorite:

Old 02-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #9
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Eww.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #10
raisemyglass
non smoker. happy.*

raisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
Eww.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #11
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care if it's the offseason. Detroit is Detroit.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #12
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
I don't care if it's the offseason. Detroit is Detroit.
clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:37 PM   #13
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Detroit rules! Shame to the old stadium gone...
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #14
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

I am blocked from the original site where I got these, so I copied them from my old ass tumblr.

Without being able to access the site, I can't remember exactly what these photos are of and from. Some color festival. Damn.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #15
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

pretty much everything snail booty does: http://www.flickr.com/photos/snailbooty
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:35 PM   #16
sadie7
slow down

sadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by sadie7; 03-01-2010 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: rearranged my photobucket, wouldn't have if I knew this would happen though
sadie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #17
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

I know there are some dog fans on here, and these dogsledding photos are great:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...and_sleds.html

Old 03-01-2010, 08:30 AM   #18
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

National Geographics International Photography Contest has some great shots:
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/200...internati.html

Spoiler:

Old 03-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #19
sadie7
slow down

sadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of light

Old 03-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #20
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Chile, Three Days Later

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...ays_later.html
Old 03-03-2010, 08:38 AM   #21
sadie7
slow down

What city is this? Vegas?

Old 03-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #22
Mr Natural
Keep On Truckin'

Mr Natural is on a distinguished road

That's Dubaiís skyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie7 View Post
What city is this? Vegas?

Mr Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #23
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
omg this is my favorite one out of the whole bunch. saved puppy!!!!

babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:58 AM   #24
ishellmay
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

ishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to behold

It's probably bad form to post one's own photos, but I'm kinda proud of this one. Taken during my recent visit to Japan.

ishellmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:58 AM   #25
ishellmay
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

ishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to behold

*double
ishellmay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art, flickr, photos, pictures