Great Photos

Old 03-07-2010, 05:03 AM   #26
jrb_27

Re: Great Photos

here is my flickr, check it out and i hope you like some of my photography

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamiebartlett/
Old 03-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #27
Corporal Brown

Corporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to all

You've got some great shots. I love the shots of Glacier.
Corporal Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #28
jrb_27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal Brown View Post
You've got some great shots. I love the shots of Glacier.
thanks man, appreciate the comments. glacier certainly is an awesome place to get back down to nature.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #29
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrb_27 View Post

Wow! Love your photos!
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:54 AM   #30
sadie7
slow down

sadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrb_27 View Post

pretty incredible, thanks for sharing.
sadie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:11 PM   #31
Corporal Brown

Corporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to all

Not a great photo since it was with a phone camera, but I thought the sign was funny.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zombies.jpg (133.1 KB, 5 views)
Corporal Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #32
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Some amazing ones from this upcoming weekend's World Expo in Shanghai:

Spoiler:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...rly_ready.html
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:36 AM   #33
ishellmay
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

ishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to behold

Probably the most amazing photo I've seen of ash from the Icelandic volcano
ishellmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #34
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Inside the Real Doll factory (NSFW if silicone nudies are offensive): http://caneparidoesitbetter.com/2010.../love-machine/

Spoiler:
Old 09-17-2010, 08:39 AM   #35
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

A trip around the solar system: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...ar_system.html

Spoiler:

Old 09-22-2010, 07:15 PM   #36
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Animals in the news: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...he_news_1.html

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2010, 04:34 AM   #37
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

The last one is priceless.

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:09 AM   #38
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Amazing Google Maps shots of housing developments in Florida. Some laid out crazily, some abandoned because of the housing bubble:

Spoiler:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...w_florida.html
Old 10-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #39
Izzy Eviel
I know

Izzy Eviel is just really niceIzzy Eviel is just really nice

I wish we had housing estates like that in London.
Yes, you're older now and you're a clever swine
But they were the only ones who ever stood by you
Izzy Eviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:33 AM   #40
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

I always love the photos of the pilgrimages to Mecca:

Spoiler:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/11/hajj_2010.html
Old 11-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #41
Izzy Eviel
I know

^^ Where's Wally extreme edition.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #42
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Eviel View Post
^^ Where's Wally extreme edition.
Heh.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #43
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Best Reuters photos of the year: http://blogs.reuters.com/fullfocus/2...-the-year/#a=1
Old 11-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #44
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Some submissions for National Geographic's 2010 Photography Contest: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...photograp.html

Spoiler:

Old 11-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #45
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Some submissions for National Geographic's 2010 Photography Contest: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...photograp.html

Spoiler:

Old 11-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #46
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

Pictures from the ISS

http://triggerpit.com/2010/11/22/inc...naut-wheelock/

Aurora Borealis in the distance.

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #47
Izzy Eviel
I know

I always think those pictures are brilliant. Then I think about all the energy getting wasted & start feeling
Old 03-01-2011, 08:44 AM   #48
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

There's a ton here: http://hypeskin.com/shop/Scripts/default.asp

Spoiler:

Old 03-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #49
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Amazing shots from an International Space Station Astronaut: http://www.flickr.com/photos/magisst...062924/detail/

Spoiler:

Old 03-12-2011, 04:39 AM   #50
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
Amazing shots from an International Space Station Astronaut: http://www.flickr.com/photos/magisst...062924/detail/

Spoiler:

I can only imagine how amazing it must be to see the world from outer space.
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
art, flickr, photos, pictures