TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

What are you thinking about right now? Round 2.

Old 06-16-2018, 04:11 AM   #6251
roscoe

roscoe has a spectacular aura aboutroscoe has a spectacular aura about
Re: What are you thinking about right now? Round 2.

Congrats Jack & to La C on the new job. I'm moving to a nice new place on Tuesday so this weekend will be a frenzy of cleaning & packing...

http://www.roscoe.bandcamp.com
roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:57 PM   #6252
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have any hints as to how to transition a cat to a new home?
Old 06-19-2018, 03:16 PM   #6253
sleigher

sleigher is a jewel in the roughsleigher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
this probly isnt much help - but i remember moving with a cat when i was a kid and my parents initially put them in one room with the litter and food and after a few days would introduce them to a new room and so on until they eventually were moving freely throughout the house - i guess this helped the cat from becoming too overwhelmed with the new surroundings

best of luck!
sleigher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:45 PM   #6254
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
this probly isnt much help - but i remember moving with a cat when i was a kid and my parents initially put them in one room with the litter and food and after a few days would introduce them to a new room and so on until they eventually were moving freely throughout the house - i guess this helped the cat from becoming too overwhelmed with the new surroundings

best of luck!
No, that helps.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:09 AM   #6255
roscoe

Quote:
Damn, that's what I'll be doing today. Added bonus he'll be going from outdoor cat to indoor so the next few days are gonna be painful...

Old 06-20-2018, 09:13 AM   #6256
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
Damn, that's what I'll be doing today. Added bonus he'll be going from outdoor cat to indoor so the next few days are gonna be painful...
Keep me updated. I'm starting on Saturday.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:01 AM   #6257
roscoe

Quote:
Keep me updated. I'm starting on Saturday.
Brought him in last night. He was quite freaked out but reacted better than expected. Spent most of the time under the bed but did some exploring too. Made sure he had the blanket he sleeps on & lots of stuff from the old place. Familiar smells etc. Left a few empty boxes around he can hide in if he wants to. Not sure if he's figured out the litter tray yet... So far so good.

Old 07-05-2018, 02:40 PM   #6258
sleigher

Quote:
how did it go?
Old 07-05-2018, 04:28 PM   #6259
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
how did it go?
At first we kept him in the 3 rooms towards the back of the house and he basically stayed behind a couch for 2 days. When we finally opened up the rest of the house he anxiously cry and wasn't able to just chill unless it was behind that same couch. Sunday morning something must have clicked in him because ever since he acts like everything is normal. He hasn't even wanted outside.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:39 PM   #6260
sleigher

Quote:
At first we kept him in the 3 rooms towards the back of the house and he basically stayed behind a couch for 2 days. When we finally opened up the rest of the house he anxiously cry and wasn't able to just chill unless it was behind that same couch. Sunday morning something must have clicked in him because ever since he acts like everything is normal. He hasn't even wanted outside.
glad it worked out - hopefully the fireworks werent too stressful

i gave my dog some calming chews and he slept through most of it - only barked once
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM   #6261
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Elon Musk needs to consult a healthcare professional pronto. Or stop with the "muh boy-sized mini-sub" crying. He's embarrassing himself big time.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM   #6262
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

debating selling my Tesla stock. Dude seems unhinged.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM   #6263
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

The line between "eccentric genius" and "narcissistic nutjob" is pretty narrow. Shareholders are rightly going to be pissed.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
:wtf everyone, bkk might be psycho, catman, chowder bags are ready to burst!!!, gremlins in the bowels, i hate change, moral turpentine, moral turpitude, more free bad counseling, plath has a boner, put down the bottle jack, stfu and blow me, tby staple thread, that's enough plath, the national, thinking, truck nuts, what happened to tby?, wok has better fuckin things to do, woo woo