TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

“Wild & Hopeless” RA Video Demoa song i have...

Old 11-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
Feeds

Feeds will become famous soon enough
Angry “Wild & Hopeless” RA Video Demoa song i have...

“Wild & Hopeless” RA Video Demo

a song i have been working on for awhile. i still like this rough rough version very much. i hope you also find some enjoyment from this. It sounds less romantic than it is. It’s meant to be much more. That’s where Cardinals save the day. They “see” the song within the song. God I love those guys.*

This is my garageband back of the bus rock version.*

about missing california, that strange beautiful place- and it’s never ending sunlight- it casts long shadows- continent sized. All good things.

XXX

More...
Feeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold
Re: “Wild & Hopeless” RA Video Demoa song i have...

does this come in a candle scent?
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #3
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

I bet the candle smells like true love.
And does this mean the Cardinals are back together again or is he just being nice?
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #4
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Psssst... Syd... the post is old.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #5
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

Cardinals? I thought it was over?

Woops just saw that - ok.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:25 PM   #6
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
Psssst... Syd... the post is old.
Oh. I am shutting up now.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #7
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
I bet the candle smells like true love.
And does this mean the Cardinals are back together again or is he just being nice?
true love at first sniff?

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:32 PM   #8
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

sorry for the bump. i was going over some really old posts looking for something and i couldn't resist.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #9
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry about it at all!
Mod lady's just a little slow.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:35 PM   #10
Sydneyfan

Quote:
Mod lady's just a little slow.
Mum says I'm special.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #11
babyklipklop
blobby fish

i wish i could hear this song though. i'm sure it was all about whatsherface.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #12
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Mum says I'm special.
And you are. Don't let anyone tell you different.
I'll even write it on your helmet, if you want.

Old 02-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #13
Sydneyfan

Quote:
And you are. Don't let anyone tell you different.
I'll even write it on your helmet, if you want.
wok is my besstest frend.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #14
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

I'll sit with you on the short bus, Syd.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #15
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

I thought wispy was your bestest friend?

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #16
Sydneyfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy031 View Post
I'll sit with you on the short bus, Syd.
Thanks Roxy
Old 02-13-2009, 09:52 PM   #17
Sydneyfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Cienega View Post
I thought wispy was your bestest friend?
She is but she's starting to smell funny.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #18
Sunny44

Sunny44 is just really niceSunny44 is just really nice

'Wild and Hopeless' seems to have disappeared but the Wilson Wolf account at Vimeo still has a bunch of Ryan's stuff and two of them-- Sunflowers and Hotels and I Surrender seem to be about MM. Sunflowers and Hotels clearly is, he says Bug in it a couple of times, and I think the other one is too. They were done about the same time.
Sunny44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #19
ANin

ANin is a jewel in the roughANin is a jewel in the rough

I think I surrender is about LH. I think he was finally giving up on his crazy pursuit of her.
ANin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:05 AM   #20
Ryan Adams lover

Ryan Adams lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: “Wild & Hopeless” RA Video Demoa song i have...

OMG i am new to this, but go look at MooreofMandy Forum.

http://www.mandymooreforum.com/
Ryan Adams lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:50 AM   #21
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

These links are always gone by the time I check them out. Do you need some sort of membership or does he just pull the sites down right after posting them.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:19 AM   #22
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

This is interesting:

Quote:
Hello All,

I hope you guys are having a great weekend!!! : ) I wanted to write this message to inform everyone, that I am no longer accepting non posting members. We have just had way too many problems with troublemakers, spies, and trollers joining the board. To the members who have not yet posted, if you want to keep your membership on the board, it is advised that you post on the board. If not, your account will be deleted. I am sorry it has to be this way everyone, but considering that some people just cant come to a place and behave, I have to do what is best for the board, and the members on it.
It seems her fans are not happy with her - there's a thread called, "Is Mandy Moore retarted?"
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:22 AM   #23
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

That thread is about the Gain thing, and also the engagement to Ryan. Her fans are not pleased with her decisions.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #24
suzfoldsfive
Phantom Eyes

suzfoldsfive is just really nicesuzfoldsfive is just really nice

Wild & Hopeless... Wild Hope... Hmmmm...

and i'm not gonna break, but if i do
i'm gonna shatter like the glass i turned your heart into
suzfoldsfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #25
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

where the hell is this? lol