Go Back   TBY Forum > Ryan Adams > Tour Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Ryan with the Cardinals - Live recording

Old 03-17-2014, 02:56 AM   #1
Jimbo27

Jimbo27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ryan with the Cardinals - Live recording

Good morning,

I have just joined this forum, used to be a member of RAR (what happened to that site?). Anyway i always downloaded the soundboard recordings and burned them to cd but over the years they have got scratched and ruined. Is there a central place where I can find all the old files? I notice that on some of the shows put on here they have some files i.e. mp3s but not all?

Finally can someone reccomend the best Ryan Adams and the Cardinals live recording (quality of recording and qaulity of the set list) and where I can find the link.

Much appreciated

Jimbo
Jimbo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:15 AM   #2
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ryan with the Cardinals - Live recording

Probably best if this is handled with PMs. I'm not much of a live tape collector, but hopefully someone here can help you out.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #3
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ryan with the Cardinals - Live recording

archive.org has a lot of shows up

https://archive.org/details/RyanAdams