TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion > Tour Discussion > Archive > 2008
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Brighton Dome, Brighton UK (November 19 2008)

Old 11-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Brighton Dome, Brighton UK (November 19 2008)

Setlist

i1. Cobwebs
2. Stars Go Blue
3. Sink Ships
4. Everybody Knows
5. Go Easy
6. A kiss before I Go
7. Fix It
8. Evergreen
9. G'Nite Rose
10. Freeway
11. Wonderwall
12. Born Into A Light
13. ITMHTGO (Tech probs...nealy went acoustic!)
14. CPMU (w/harp)
15. Why Do They Leave?
16. Two
17. Grand Island
Intros
18. La Cienega
19. Cold Roses (Soft)
20. Meadowlake St
21. Off B/Way
22. Let It Ride
23. Natural Ghost (stunning)
24. Rescue Blues
25. Stop
26. I See Monsters

On about 8.30 to say 8.35 and off at 11.

thanks to seaoftunes

Last edited by Sydneyfan; 11-19-2008 at 08:35 PM..
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #2
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of
Re: Brighton Dome, Brighton UK (November 19 2008)

q was supposed to go to this, but he's feeling a bit ill.

awww

i hope it was good though, 'cause a bunch of my uk friends were at this one.
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:20 PM   #3
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Feel better soon Q. No word anywhere about this show as yet...maybe Q has infected the entire audience.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #4
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Right, it's official. People in Brighton are useless.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:36 PM   #5
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Setlist now up.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:23 AM   #6
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

This must be one of the longest UK shows this year?
Old 11-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #7
Wild Flower

Wild Flower is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to this the other night, The band played really well, Ryan said he was in a good mood for once which amused me. Some very funny banter between the band and audience, especially when Ryan went on a rant about his love for fruit loops. I also got his guitar pic with the Cardinology symbol on it which I was very pleased about.
Met Spacewolf after, really top guy, I also had Ryan standing right next to me, he didn't look like he wanted to talk though so I left him to his own devices. a brilliant evening all round. This is my first post so Hello to you all.
Wild Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:05 AM   #8
niamhsdad

niamhsdad is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i also went to this show,left feeling let down.in between petulance from the great one,the playing and singing was some of best.but he was late ,apparently could'nt find some yoghurt.stropped about people at a concert callnig out requests and explaining they had to come all the way from america for this.on the whole a shame but explains why someone of his amazing talents is playing to about 150 people in brighton.
niamhsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links