TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

when we come back from dinner noah mixes this

Old 11-30-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
Feeds

Feeds will become famous soon enough
Angry when we come back from dinner noah mixes this

it sounds like a record. i mean, i really tried hard on every instrument and i made the compositions and the lyrics as true and meaningful as i could

i am excited to share this with the cardinals

it does sound kind of like love is hell though, or something, like a more pop, more melodic style with open parts and just the songs

unafraid big open chord chorusí

everything i learned from Mould.

i am so stoked.

dinner then one more vocal then, off to the movies, and when i get home iíll get to listen.

michael, noah, apple, and me are off to dinner now,*

c ya laters

More...
Feeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold
Re: when we come back from dinner noah mixes this

Apple. Hmm.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:52 PM   #3
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it does sound like Love is Hell.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:54 PM   #4
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeds View Post

i am excited to share this with the cardinals
No, don't do it.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #5
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

Oh man, if this is LIH II, we're all in for a biiiiig biiiig treat. He just can't go all fucking willy nilly letting the cardinals add to it. Love is hell was amazing because it was what it was, none of this democratic decision bullshit. Hey Ryan, sometimes letting your feelings out isn't a democratic process. just think about that when you hand it over to the cards
GILMORE104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:44 AM   #6
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

He should just release it as is and not let the Cards get their grubby little fingers all over. Neal should be banned from any input at all. Why doesn't he release a before and after Cardinalisation and let the fans have a poll. tby could conduct it for him - that's what we're good at.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:17 AM   #7
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

I so wish it would stay his and not be Cardinalized. I don't know if we'll be so lucky.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:34 AM   #8
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't be opposed to having Jon Graboff and Brad Pemberton add to it. It's the other guys I'm not so fond of.
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:46 AM   #9
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

They all can add to. Just don't make it sound like some Dad Rock, MOR bullshit that soundtracks October Road.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:47 AM   #10
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

No be honest - it's Neal that terrifies us. And perhaps we could just have Ryan's voice this time without harmonies.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:02 AM   #11
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

I love harmonies, but Ryan should harmonise himself.

That, or bring back Catherine Popper.
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:16 AM   #12
Libertine4Life
Dig Out Your Soul

Libertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
He should just release it as is and not let the Cards get their grubby little fingers all over it.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #13
Texas_Blues
A Halloween Head

Texas_Blues will become famous soon enough

What album did this end up being?
Texas_Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #14
gsmile
The Mass Dullness

gsmile is a name known to allgsmile is a name known to allgsmile is a name known to allgsmile is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Blues View Post
What album did this end up being?
A tease. Par for the course, really.

But seriously, this was probably "Dear Impossible". Amiright? There was some promising stuff on this. I really dug "I Know That Color" and "I Fucking Surrender". Those were part of DI, right?
gsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:17 PM   #15
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I thought he was referring to Dear Impossible there. Although, he's referred to many things that have never seen the light of day, so who knows.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links