Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

sarah see what even IS that site?

Old 12-07-2008, 05:30 AM   #1
Feeds

Feeds will become famous soon enough
Angry sarah see what even IS that site?

æto the*lovely*folks on the tobeyoung message board:

wow, you people are real pieces of work. i hope you sleep better at night knowing that you’re making fun of someone that you don’t even know, or would want to know.ala sarah, my internet lover and digital wife (sarcasm/flirting intended”…. wtf is that site even, i mean i barely ever had time to even look at one so dumb like ugh,”

emphemeron

more pictures and sarahmusings dollface seriously *who cares who those people are l o s e r s*

More...
Feeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:36 AM   #2
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sarah see what even IS that site?

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:40 AM   #3
nully

nully is on a distinguished road

A shout out is a mother fuckin shout out.
nully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:00 AM   #4
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeds View Post
æto the*lovely*folks on the tobeyoung message board:

wow, you people are real pieces of work. i hope you sleep better at night knowing that you’re making fun of someone that you don’t even know, or would want to know.
ala sarah, my internet lover and digital wife (sarcasm/flirting intended”…. wtf is that site even, i mean i barely ever had time to even look at one so dumb like ugh,”

emphemeron

more pictures and sarahmusings dollface seriously *who cares who those people are l o s e r s*
He didnt do this too well.
Sarah said the bold parts, and then he answered.

We suck wooo!

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:22 AM   #5
Karl Does Kansas

Karl Does Kansas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nully View Post
A shout out is a mother fuckin shout out.
I like the cut of your jib.
Karl Does Kansas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:25 AM   #6
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Also, I just reblogged this.

The bold is the person who prompted me to write this.
Quote:
watcheratthewindow:

Why would you even slam a site with fans posting that don’t even come on to tumblr. Oh I’m sorry only you are nice and everyone else sucks right. This is becoming such BS.

…Not coming onto tumblr isn’t entirely true. Haha.

But agreed, this is stupid.

I wish I could shower every girl I get a crush on with high praise from a mouthpiece that I know full well has numerous peoples attention at my every move, and on a daily basis.

But God forbid that anyone question me, what with all the nice things I have to say about other people on my blog all the time!

It’s okay though, if I get out of line, I can just apoligize later.

That makes it all okay, yeah? I hope everyone is gullible enough to stick around. I need to feel important, and playing for a room full of people every night isn’t enough. It’s just the hurdle so I can get home and read my books and play on the internet. Nevermind the people who pay for all this stuff through album and ticket sales. Fuck ‘em! I’m an ARTIST!!!

Old 12-07-2008, 06:26 AM   #7
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

So will all of us be banned at RAA for just participating?
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:31 AM   #8
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Oh God, I hope so.

Old 12-07-2008, 07:03 AM   #9
plath

plath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha, I love this. Ryan's criticism actually referred me here and I think I'm quickly falling down on the side of tby members. Am I the only one who thinks the Ry of days of old would cringe at this too? He was always the first one to call things like they were.
plath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:05 AM   #10
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post
Hahaha, I love this. Ryan's criticism actually referred me here and I think I'm quickly falling down on the side of tby members. Am I the only one who thinks the Ry of days of old would cringe at this too? He was always the first one to call things like they were.
Welcome to reality.

And yeah, RA (not DRA) would think this shit is dumb.

Old 12-07-2008, 07:06 AM   #11
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

Quote:
it's not a wonder that he keeps RAA heavily censored.
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:08 AM   #12
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

When it has to do with him - there are different rules.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:52 AM   #13
Miss Starry Night
There, there good zombie.

Miss Starry Night is on a distinguished road

Whatever, Ryan, at least we aren't riding the insane train over at the 'official' forum.
Miss Starry Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:05 AM   #14
ArkhamAsylum

ArkhamAsylum is just really niceArkhamAsylum is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Starry Night View Post
Whatever, Ryan, at least we aren't riding the insane train over at the 'official' forum.
No kidding, I went over there the other day for the first time in a while and read some topic about Ryan saying on the blog he was going to be an actor, and they were all buzzing, like this is an Academy Award for sure because he's so talented, and then another one about his "invisipet" Wilson, how cool he was, and how everyone wishes they had one because of how cool he is.

It was written in a way that I wished it was just sarcastic humor, but sadly it looked more like a cult following, emphasis on cult.
ArkhamAsylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:09 AM   #15
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

ir did surprise me that he likes that stuff. i thought he was smarter than that, but maybe not.
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:10 AM   #16
Miss Starry Night
There, there good zombie.

Miss Starry Night is on a distinguished road

Haha! Oh dear, time to call the men in the white coats. Oh no, is Cardinology the new Scientology???!!
Miss Starry Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:42 AM   #17
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Starry Night View Post
Haha! Oh dear, time to call the men in the white coats. Oh no, is Cardinology the new Scientology???!!

Aliens included
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:53 AM   #18
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wtf is that site even, i mean i barely ever had time to even look at one so dumb like ugh
He said it himself. It's dumb to have a site about an artist you admire(d).
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:17 AM   #19
raisemyglass
non smoker. happy.*

raisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to behold

I wish I wouldn't have gone to sleep last night. This stuff is classic.

Smart to slam your own fans sites?
Old 12-07-2008, 09:32 AM   #20
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
who cares who those people are l o s e r s

"Those people" are the ones who buy tickets to your shows, buy your albums, buy merch, buy your books, have spent money buying whatever it was you are putting out, who have supported you for many many years...

Who cares? You should.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:56 AM   #21
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

Quote:
If this 'incident' brings us cool new members, it'll be like when wok hijacked the blog
I'm all for it.

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #22
Mysty

Mysty is an unknown quantity at this point

He just gave this site a lot of free publicity there. This will be THE forum to come to for folks who wish to chime in on this matter in anything approaching a Freedom of Speech manner.
Mysty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:07 AM   #23
LaCienegaSmile
Punk As Fuck

LaCienegaSmile will become famous soon enough

Fuck you too Ryan. You are now a total ass.
LaCienegaSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:02 PM   #24
YurzTruly

YurzTruly will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Cienega View Post
If this 'incident' brings us cool new members, it'll be like when wok hijacked the blog
I'm all for it.
YurzTruly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:03 PM   #25
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

We're dumb

Thanks ryan!!!