TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

The goal wasn’t to get a personal email from Ryan Adams… the goal was to hold the cav

Old 02-11-2009, 02:02 PM   #26
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold
Re: The goal wasn’t to get a personal email from Ryan Adams… the goal was to hold the

I have no sympathy for Sarah whatsoever. I doubt she has any for me either.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #27
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The goal wasn’t to get a personal email from Ryan Adams… the goal was to hold the

I might have felt sorry for her if she hadn't been obviously trying SO hard for the attention. But since she was, and it was attention she got, then I felt like she knew what she was doing and was only getting what she asked for.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:07 PM   #28
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Ryan's attention is like being stung by a scorpion.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #29
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

They were talking about US not tumblrs when she was being 'attacked' or whatever. Therefore she had to go looking for it. She wanted to play the victim, obviously. She wanted him to protect her or feel sorry for her or something. Therefore, no remorse. And if I ever met her in person I be even worse to her simply for being a bint. (I hope I used it right.)
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #30
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
They were talking about US not tumblrs when she was being 'attacked' or whatever. Therefore she had to go looking for it. She wanted to play the victim, obviously. She wanted him to protect her or feel sorry for her or something. Therefore, no remorse. And if I ever met her in person I be even worse to her simply for being a bint. (I hope I used it right.)
He won't.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #31
gonefishing

gonefishing is just really nicegonefishing is just really nicegonefishing is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy031 View Post
I might have felt sorry for her if she hadn't been obviously trying SO hard for the attention. But since she was, and it was attention she got, then I felt like she knew what she was doing and was only getting what she asked for.
All those girls are going to have to work on their sk8er chic now that ryan has retired the new york nerd. i haven't seen a picture of ryan in glasses since he quite smoking . . .
gonefishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:22 PM   #32
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I don't read the tumblrs but I assumed she was referring to the conversation here yesterday about this, since she just quoted what you said then word for word.

Dear Cave-defender:
If you post stuff on the internet, people sometimes read it and respond. Sorry it was us and not Ryan.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #33
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

Do we know the defender of the cave is a girl?
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:31 PM   #34
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangledup View Post
Do we know the defender of the cave is a girl?
No, just an educated guess. It could be a very artistic guy.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #35
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was talking about Sarah when I said this. Not the new person. But, I feel similarly anyway.

Dear New Cave Troll:
Just to be honest, I secretly hope they never use that address again and you just keep pretending to be the noble defender, while the joke on you gets funnier and funnier.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #36
raisemyglass
non smoker. happy.*

raisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear New Cave Troll:
Just to be honest, I secretly hope they never use that address again
I hope they never use the internet again.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:53 PM   #37
robotulism
lamest gamer

Well, that was the whole band's site, and I really didn't mind when Brad or Jon would blog. Most of the time they were funny. I like funny.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #38
the virginian
tby intelligentsia

the virginian has a spectacular aura aboutthe virginian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Given that this person made a public announcement about her heroic efforts to guard Ry's cave and now appear to be channelling a Columbian kidnapping cartel, I am thinking she knows drama when she sees it Bot.

Lordy, lordy never a dull moment in Ryland.
the virginian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links