TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

2019 Album Trilogy

Old 04-09-2019, 12:34 PM   #901
TimbrH2001

TimbrH2001 is a jewel in the roughTimbrH2001 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 2019 Album Trilogy

I for one find it hard to believe that Russian hackers, of which are the very best in the world, could actually be discovered by our lousy US Intelligence Agencies if they didn't want to be discovered.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
TimbrH2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:35 PM   #902
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:36 PM   #903
TimbrH2001

Right, that's what a good sheep would do...

Old 04-09-2019, 01:47 PM   #904
andyo812

andyo812 is a glorious beacon of lightandyo812 is a glorious beacon of lightandyo812 is a glorious beacon of light

I think i heard the DHS Secretary job is open, you should apply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
andyo812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:55 PM   #905
TimbrH2001

Removed by the CIA because it gave them a headache.

Last edited by Sydneyfan; 04-09-2019 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: ffs, 9/11 truthing
Old 04-09-2019, 04:43 PM   #906
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Bit surprised that TimbrH2001 and loveisreal are so focused on Jackson and RA when there is a cannibal pedo ring operating RIGHT NOW in a secret city built under the Getty Museum. Priorities, please.

Also, stop highjacking this thread for your conspiracy theories. You want to discuss MJ, there is a thread for that. As I've said before. Do it again, and I'll ban you both.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:48 PM   #907
TimbrH2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Bit surprised that TimbrH2001 and loveisreal are so focused on Jackson and RA when there is a cannibal pedo ring operating RIGHT NOW in a secret city built under the Getty Museum. Priorities, please.

Also, stop highjacking this thread for your conspiracy theories. You want to discuss MJ, there is a thread for that. As I've said before. Do it again, and I'll ban you both.
A) Hardly conspiracy theories
B) Do what u must with me my master o master. I wont be intimidated by your threats

Old 04-09-2019, 05:07 PM   #908
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimbrH2001 View Post
B) Do what u must with me my master o master. I wont be intimidated by your threats

lol, this is a message board mate, not the Cold War. Just stop grandstanding.
Old 04-09-2019, 05:55 PM   #909
soprano15104

soprano15104 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimbrH2001 View Post

Definitely not a conspiracy theory. We've seen countless numbers of false flags over the years. It's crazy people to see people put so much trust in our government or any person in power. It's all about lies and manipulation. Who coined the term "Conspiracy Theory"? Well, the CIA did shortly after the JFK assignation because people started questioning the whole thing.

Anyway, this is a Ryan Adams message board. I haven't heard much more on the FBI thing. Any news on that? Just like most people, I'm anxious to see how it plays out.
soprano15104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:58 PM   #910
TimbrH2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by soprano15104 View Post
Definitely not a conspiracy theory. We've seen countless numbers of false flags over the years. It's crazy people to see people put so much trust in our government or any person in power. It's all about lies and manipulation. Who coined the term "Conspiracy Theory"? Well, the CIA did shortly after the JFK assignation because people started questioning the whole thing.

Anyway, this is a Ryan Adams message board. I haven't heard much more on the FBI thing. Any news on that? Just like most people, I'm anxious to see how it plays out.
Don't let anyone tell u otherwise, it is very American to place a skeptical eye on our government and any other controlling bodies. That's how our founding fathers viewed things at least...

Old 04-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #911
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Old 04-09-2019, 07:15 PM   #912
andyo812

andyo812 is a glorious beacon of lightandyo812 is a glorious beacon of lightandyo812 is a glorious beacon of light

can u guys do chem trails and crisis actors next please?

*Message sent from George Soros basement using Tapatalk
andyo812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 08:11 PM   #913
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyo812 View Post
can u guys do chem trails and crisis actors next please?

*Message sent from George Soros basement using Tapatalk

America's founding fathers can rest easy knowing that the future of democracy is being safely guarded by a steadfast phalanx of patriots who apparently didn't realise Alex Jones is a grifter.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:05 AM   #914
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

America's founding fathers can rest easy knowing that the future of democracy is being safely guarded by a steadfast phalanx of patriots who apparently didn't realise Alex Jones is a grifter.
Can i get an amen?
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:08 PM   #915
folkjam

folkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of light

It's one thing to be suspicious of the government. It's another to think that that somehow trickles down to a media conspiracy that's dedicated to the arbitrary and highly risky takedown of a minor celebrity. Especially in the face of damning evidence.

Anyway, my deepest sympathy to anyone who has to deal with Timbr in everyday life.
folkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:31 PM   #916
BigColors

BigColors will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkjam View Post
It's one thing to be suspicious of the government. It's another to think that that somehow trickles down to a media conspiracy that's dedicated to the arbitrary and highly risky takedown of a minor celebrity. Especially in the face of damning evidence.

Anyway, my deepest sympathy to anyone who has to deal with Timbr in everyday life.
I actually Lol'd
BigColors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:35 AM   #917
I dont care
I don't care even less

I dont care is just really niceI dont care is just really nice

I go away for a few weeks and you clowns start talking politics and conspiracy theories? Is there a way I can get notified at the time of these ever important conversations?
I dont care is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:21 PM   #918
danplanz

danplanz is an unknown quantity at this point

danplanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 05:46 PM   #919
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

nO mESsage "dAN PLanz" dEEp STAte OPeratIVe, cONfIrMEd
Old 04-11-2019, 06:47 PM   #920
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

No post reminds me of no plane crashing into the Pentagon on 9/11. (spoiler: it was a missle!!)
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 07:06 AM   #921
Bart

Bart will become famous soon enough

Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 08:44 AM   #922
thebalvenie

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nO mESsage "dAN PLanz" dEEp STAte OPeratIVe, cONfIrMEd
Old 04-12-2019, 09:51 AM   #923
BigColors

You all see the guy trolling on reddit who claims he has blackhole? The tracklist is accurate/ He also claims that Wednesdays is floating around, but big colors isnt. Im skeptical.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:44 AM   #924
thebalvenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigColors View Post
You all see the guy trolling on reddit who claims he has blackhole? The tracklist is accurate/ He also claims that Wednesdays is floating around, but big colors isnt. Im skeptical.
it's not legit.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:11 AM   #925
BigColors

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebalvenie View Post
it's not legit.
Yeah I figured

That tracklist is legit tho. Its the early 00's version of blackhole. But damn trollzzzzzz
Sponsored Links