TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Music > Album Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Emmylou Harris - All I Intended To Be, June 10 08

Old 04-08-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Emmylou Harris - All I Intended To Be, June 10 08

Quote:
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Country music icon Emmylou Harris will release her first album of new material in almost five years on June 10.

"All I Intended To Be" (Nonesuch) is the follow-up to "Stumble Into Grace," which debuted at No. 58 on the Billboard 200 in September 2003.

Harris last September issued a five-disc boxed set of personal favorites, collaborations and unreleased tracks dubbed "Songbird."

Harris told Billboard.com last summer she secured assistance for the new album from the McGarrigle sisters and Seldom Scene lead singer John Starling. Harris duets with the latter on "Old Five and Dimers."

Harris, who turned 61 last week, will also be inducted April 27 into the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Emmylou Harris - All I Intended To Be, June 10 08

mmmm.....very excited about this. I adore Emmylou. My favorite female artist.
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
sipowicz
When We Looked Like Giants

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all
Re: Emmylou Harris - All I Intended To Be, June 10 08

I have been listening to her like crazy lately, I am very excited.
sipowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
country, emmylou harris