Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Alt-Country R. Kelly: The Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 01:27 PM   #2176
Teenie Smith-Macbeth

Teenie Smith-Macbeth is on a distinguished road
Re: Alt-Country R. Kelly: The Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhead View Post
How many vests do you think he can purchase now with all that Black Crows $$$? Do you think he has one for every day of the week? Every day of the month, even?
On a scale of 9-10 how much does it bother you that Neal has gone on to have a successful musical career post-Cardinals?
Teenie Smith-Macbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:33 PM   #2177
happyhead

happyhead is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenie Smith-Macbeth View Post
On a scale of 9-10 how much does it bother you that Neal has gone on to have a successful musical career post-Cardinals?
happyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:45 PM   #2178
SonofabitchVanOwen

SonofabitchVanOwen will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Oddly, as of today, the only Cardinals-era standard that would be met with a favorable response from a live audience is not What Sin or Peaceful Valley or Magnolia Mountain. It's.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zN_p5E7wB8
SonofabitchVanOwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 02:09 PM   #2179
happyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofabitchVanOwen View Post
Oddly, as of today, the only Cardinals-era standard that would be met with a favorable response from a live audience is not What Sin or Peaceful Valley or Magnolia Mountain. It's.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zN_p5E7wB8
What an amazing point. You really have to hand it to Neal for winning in the end. Out of all the Cardinals, even Ryan Adams himself, it is Neal who is currently the most successful. Plus, he doesn't have to beg an accused child Skyper for 150K on social media.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:15 PM   #2180
Teenie Smith-Macbeth

Quote:
What an amazing point. You really have to hand it to Neal for winning in the end. Out of all the Cardinals, even Ryan Adams himself, it is Neal who is currently the most successful. Plus, he doesn't have to beg an accused child Skyper for 150K on social media.
It says in Nealís wiki that ďover-the-top on-line bullying regarding his wardrobeĒ drove him after the breakup of the Cardinals and he credits the abuse with giving him a springboard to success in the Chris Robinson Brotherhood as well as Circles Around The Sun.

Wow.

#bebest

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_Casal
Old 02-27-2019, 02:22 PM   #2181
happyhead

He also looks a whole lot cooler now and even borderline edgy at times.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:28 PM   #2182
Teenie Smith-Macbeth

We can also be happy that Neal has moved on from Ryan and now is with someone stable like Chris Robinson.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:33 PM   #2183
futurecalling

futurecalling will become famous soon enough

Quote:
We can also be happy that Neal has moved on from Ryan and now is with someone stable like Chris Robinson.
lol
futurecalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 02:36 PM   #2184
happyhead

Quote:
I don't know much about that guy other than the fact that the first Black Crows record totally slays all the way through. Surely he doesn't tell his exes they aren't real musicians??
Old 02-27-2019, 02:50 PM   #2185
Teenie Smith-Macbeth

Quote:
I don't know much about that guy other than the fact that the first Black Crows record totally slays all the way through. Surely he doesn't tell his exes they aren't real musicians??
You obviously havenít seen the E! Entertainment special on Chris Robinson and Kate Hudson

smh
Old 02-27-2019, 03:04 PM   #2186
happyhead

Quote:
You obviously havenít seen the E! Entertainment special on Chris Robinson and Kate Hudson

smh
I have not. He ruined what would have been an epic and enlightening musical career?
Old 02-27-2019, 03:21 PM   #2187
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Surely he doesn't tell his exes they aren't real musicians??
Quote:
He ruined what would have been an epic and enlightening musical career?

Real weird takes.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 03:50 PM   #2188
Teenie Smith-Macbeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
Real weird takes.
Iím surprised because normally after this many posts he has been completely ostracized and/or banned.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:52 PM   #2189
happyhead

Quote:
Iím surprised because normally after this many posts he has been completely ostracized and/or banned.
That was a decade ago. I've grown up.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:26 PM   #2190
BigColors

BigColors is on a distinguished road

I copied and pasted this post from reddit, but looks like there has been another DRA siting on twitter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sharpercritique has just been outed as Ryan on Twitter after only 2 days of activity lol. Here is a dig at Mandy:

Ryan Adams: Inspiring people not married to him to pick up an instrument since 1995.

Lashing out at a senior citizen who said Ryan wasn’t welcome at the Royal Albert Hall:

apparently he is, or since when does a rando old man on Twitter get to decide? you are free to uninvite him from your scrapbooking night if he’s not welcome at YOUR place

Lashing out at a guy whose anti-DRA tweet just got quoted by NME:

hey @londonkro, wild!! Finally you’ll get your taste at fame. Be sure to show this to everyone in the office before they shove you back into your pencil-pusher cubicle : (

And here, my personal favourite, totally random:

Led Zeppelin beat a woman with a fish and they played the RAH in 1970 #ryanadams
BigColors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 04:38 PM   #2191
SonofabitchVanOwen

SonofabitchVanOwen will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigColors View Post
I copied and pasted this post from reddit, but looks like there has been another DRA siting on twitter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sharpercritique has just been outed as Ryan on Twitter after only 2 days of activity lol. Here is a dig at Mandy:

Ryan Adams: Inspiring people not married to him to pick up an instrument since 1995.

Lashing out at a senior citizen who said Ryan wasnít welcome at the Royal Albert Hall:

apparently he is, or since when does a rando old man on Twitter get to decide? you are free to uninvite him from your scrapbooking night if heís not welcome at YOUR place

hey @londonkro, wild!! Finally youíll get your taste at fame. Be sure to show this to everyone in the office before they shove you back into your pencil-pusher cubicle : (

Led Zeppelin beat a woman with a fish and they played the RAH in 1970 #ryanadams
Insane and comical.

I hope he spends his entire European tour playing new songs written about people he's blocked on twitter.
SonofabitchVanOwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 05:27 PM   #2192
Teenie Smith-Macbeth

Quote:

Lashing out at a senior citizen who said Ryan wasnít welcome at the Royal Albert Hall:

apparently he is, or since when does a rando old man on Twitter get to decide? you are free to uninvite him from your scrapbooking night if heís not welcome at YOUR place

hey @londonkro, wild!! Finally youíll get your taste at fame. Be sure to show this to everyone in the office before they shove you back into your pencil-pusher cubicle : (

Reddit is awesome! This will rank right up there with the time they caught the Boston Marathon bomber.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:43 PM   #2193
folkjam

folkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of light

DRA sighting = anyone who defends him and doesn't otherwise have much of a Twitter presence. Stop.
folkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 05:46 PM   #2194
Knotnow

Knotnow is on a distinguished road

Quote:

This account seems more believable to me. Thatís what I was saying earlier. Thereís another post I saw from sharpercritique in response to a tweet that Mandy says ex husband stalled her career: ďEx husband replies:complete lack of musicianship stalled her career lol.Ē

Just sounds like him to me. Who knows.
Knotnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:37 PM   #2195
dmorgan1

dmorgan1 will become famous soon enough

Sharper C has been on Twitter since April 2009, do we think Ryan remembers all these troll account passwords if itís really him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dmorgan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:30 PM   #2196
ann ann

ann ann is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Lashing out at a senior citizen who said Ryan wasn’t welcome at the Royal Albert Hall:

apparently he is, or since when does a rando old man on Twitter get to decide? you are free to uninvite him from your scrapbooking night if he’s not welcome at YOUR place

hey @londonkro, wild!! Finally you’ll get your taste at fame. Be sure to show this to everyone in the office before they shove you back into your pencil-pusher cubicle : (

Lmao I'm dying

And there's this:
Totally insane Todd trying to ptotect his ”family” (read: personal ”brand“) Time to get a fuckin makeover bro ?Which famous rockstar do you want to look like next #ryanadams #believeryan

These are funny as hell, whoever it is. Love me that sass

Last edited by ann ann; 02-27-2019 at 07:44 PM..
ann ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:06 PM   #2197
BigColors

BigColors is on a distinguished road

sorry i was drunk

*sighting*

I spelled siting.

good christ
BigColors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:31 PM   #2198
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

These probably aren't him. Which makes these accounts and their opinions even sadder.

hashtagbelieveryan? jfc. weird
Old 02-27-2019, 09:00 PM   #2199
a devil in paradise
massively dull

a devil in paradise is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
These probably aren't him. Which makes these accounts and their opinions even sadder.

hashtagbelieveryan? jfc. weird
given that some jackass on here accused me of being Ryan the other day when I wrote something that was apparently insufficiently critical of him, I take any reports of RA secret identities with the very smallest grain of salt that ever emerged from the ocean.
a devil in paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:05 PM   #2200
Tim Simmons

That being said, I’m sure he does have an alternate account on Twitter/IG
Sponsored Links