TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ryan's Stage Chat

Old 12-05-2007, 09:13 AM   #1
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold
Ryan's Stage Chat

This has probably been done before (I couldn't find it). Sometimes the guy really has a way with words on stage. I was listening to Offenbach 3 Dec 02 today and this, for me, beat most that I've heard - right after Sylvia Plath he says:

"If you can just hang on a minute I'm going to go throw up - I don't want to do it on stage".......and when he returns...."thank you for indulging me that"

Old 12-05-2007, 09:15 AM   #2
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ryan's Stage Chat

Oh, 2002.
You were crazy.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:25 PM   #3
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ryan's Stage Chat

ewww, that's rather gross. I don't know how he could come back out and finish after that.

Generally though, I love the stage chat.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links