TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Justin Townes Earle Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Going to see JTE ***Official Thread***

Old 08-17-2015, 05:42 PM   #51
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of
Re: Going to see JTE ***Official Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techstudent View Post
I saw him play last night at Tupelo Music Hall in Londonderry, NH. It was my first time seeing him play and a fine show it was. Great set and humorous banter between songs made for a memorable, intimate, show.

At one point he looked down and noticed his top shirt button was undone and he said "I look like a guy selling blow. Haven't done it in 13 years but if I was looking for blow, I'd be looking for the guy with the open shirt and asking him into the bathroom. I suppose that's one of several reasons for asking a guy into the bathroom".

Great night and certainly worth the effort to catch him if you can. I hope to see him with a full band at some point - looking forward to more!

hasn't done blow in 13 years.
Old 09-27-2015, 10:15 PM   #52
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Saw him yesterday and he was thankfully not the surly bastard he'd been that last 3-4 times I'd seen him. Most of the songs he slowed down quite bit from the album tempo.

But, I was thrilled to see 2/4's of Centro-matic playing with him!
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:56 PM   #53
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

Just bought a ticket to see JTE with Steve Earle & the Dukes at City Winery in December. It's advertised as a "rehearsal show" for Steve Earle's benefit show the following night (which JTE is also in). Has anyone seen them play together before? I think I may have seen them do a song or two together at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival one year? Not a huge Steve Earle fan (not that I dislike him, just haven't listened much) but I was able to get a seat very close to the front and feel like it'll be interesting to see them play together! Hoping for some JTE songs but not banking on it.

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
jte, justin townes earle, live, setlist, tour